What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Ryles - Head coach of Parramatta from 2025

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
hook line and sinker, I knew you wouldn't let that one pass
Some people still don't get it, so I take any opportunity to explain it in a different way. Eventually it might sink in. I won't give up on them even if they've given up on themselves.

c79c0eef-0365-4409-9c14-0b6b9cc7200c_text.gif

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I don’t love it when merkins lose their shit, it makes me sad and lonely that I live in such a world. I don’t even bother having these kinds of discussions with my mates because the rugby league fans aren’t analytical and the analytical merkins aren’t into rugby league.

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
I don’t love it when merkins lose their shit, it makes me sad and lonely that I live in such a world. I don’t even bother having these kinds of discussions with my mates because the rugby league fans aren’t analytical and the analytical merkins aren’t into rugby league.
Or......pou could be with his mates at the pub saying...."I try to educate these guys on the parra forum...but I just can't seem to get through...and some get really mean and say hurtful shit...I mean, I try to be honest and as transparent as I can be.....I even tell them where I live and put my real photo on my avatar, yet they still don't believe me"

T-Boon

Coach
the first thing I want him to do is take care of some obvious business like sorting out the jerseys. This seasons were deplorable. It is an easy fix so get that done. I realise it isn't really his department but throw some muscle around.

Zoso

Juniors
Experienced? Scott Wisemantel has coached mostly in union with a little bit in league. Sam Moa by Ryles' own admission is starting his coaching career, this is our defensive coach. Nathan Brown is experienced, 450 odd games coached across the NRL and SL is good. And Blair Mills like Wisemantel has had experience almost exclusively in union.

I like this set-up it's different, too often NRL clubs are too risk adverse. Sometimes you need to to take a risk. But this is not an experienced coaching set-up nor is it a coaching core that is guaranteed success like some seem to be expecting
Very true. I called the merkins running our club risk averse. Credit where it’s due, they are taking a risk. But then, the options weren’t great after missing out on Clint Eastwood.

T-Boon

Coach
1. Fix the jerseys (we are yellow ((gold)) and proper blue not white or that shade of “blue” we had this year.
2. Address the media and let them know he will be talking to them like an intelligent human unlike his predecessor.
3. He should start firing people without the authority to so. Like fire that Balmain guy who is above him.
4. Give Moses the captaincy and move Gutherson to centre.
5. Move Brown to fullback (maybe).