What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Ryles - Head coach of Parramatta from 2025

Zoso

Juniors

King-Gutho94

Coach
Easy to say when you're at the club that won a premiership in its second year.
Melbourne got lucky in 1999 just as the Tigers were in 2005 that we couldn't finish the job.

In all honesty they were they 2 seasons Parramatta were the best team left in the remaining four & should have won the comp in the Brian Smith era with what teams were still lurking at Prelim Final weekend especially after a week off.

2001 was a bad choke but in hindsight Newcastle had a better team and an immortal at halfback at the peak of his powers.

Who probably would have been close to us with the minor premiership if he didnt miss 9 games with a knee injury.

Stevie

Bench
I thought the arguments were the whole point of the platform?!?
Arguments about footy is fine. Arguments about footy is encouraged! These f**king peanuts have argued for 12 or so pages on what one’s state of mind was or something when they changed jobs!!! Give it a f**king rest.

I was the one who pointed out when Nrown2 made the statement about his family
Lol. Well why are you still arguing then... oh, that's right - it's just how you (t)roll.
Regardless, family reasons are irrelevant now he is back.
See above.
My theory is that he left because the crappy job we found for him after the review was finished didn't align with his career goals, which is supported by evidence that I also sourced:
Lol. A theory (opinion) "supported" by selective evidence, of which you refuse to engage in discussions of how weak that evidence might be.

And also refuse to countenance that others have different theories (opinions) also supported by their version of evidence, somehow (mistakenly) believing your own evidence to be objectively superior to that of others.
Now it's pretty clear that you're the troll here, grasping for gotchas that don't exist.
I'm not grasping for anything. Just pointing out in reply to your continued dogmatic narrow-minded argumentativeness that you're either dumb, a troll, or a merkin... or why not all three? 😂
But the theory that has zero basis in evidence is the one that says Brad Arthur is a shit human being that nobody named Nathan Brown wants to work with.
Who's theory is that exactly? Not mine. So why are you including in it your reply to me? Oh, that's right - it's just how you (t)roll....

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
In their case it's lots and lots of resources. Six grand final wins (four premierships) in 26 years points to a significant resourcing advantage, given the average club wins one every sixteen years (one every seventeen since the Dolphins came into the comp).
Take your stats and facts and stick it buddy!

This quote from here underlies why I believe it was the right time to sack Brad Arthur
You never believed it was the right time to sack Brad Arthur... troll-like attempted revisionist history at its worst 🤣.

Look back at your post history from the time Arthur was sacked. You've had to be carried kicking and screaming to that above admission five months after the event, and a further six months after (smarter) people first started to call for the event to indeed happen!

Leadership my arse... someone's always last through the gate though - welcome finally!

Latest posts