What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Stevens was a prayer uttering thug

Loudstrat

Coach
I take back everything I said about Gaba, who merely has an opinion that Parra's run to the 2009 finals was successful because they played the same teams as everyone else. Clearly, Gaba is a sane League loving person with a slightly unique view on the game.

Broncos 2010/2011 may not be the first LU member with multiple personality disorder - Perth Red once posted something positive about NSW clubs for instance - and the bevvy of "Broncos will be undefeated in insert random year here" are harmless, and can be traced to medication.

Yet, Auziegob's flaming version of Jihad Jack makes the above look like genii. People who post crap like him baffle me for three reasons:

1) No religeous zealouts are ever as passionate and determined to get their points across as those bagging religion. And they usually bag the religeous for forcing their views on others - which makes them hypocritical.

2) It may be an insane thing to believe in an invisible friend called God, and to praise said invisible friend for an answered prayer resulting in anything from a ham sandwich to a lottery win, yet it's acceptable to believe Parra, Souths, Cronulla, Saints or the Cowpats will actually win a grand final? In the balance of credibility, the big bloke in the sky wins hands down

3) With a brain as f*cked as Auzziegob's, it's a wonder he can move his hands let alone type a word!

Eels Dude

Coach
I can't believe people are taking this guy seriously. It's clear he's a regular forum member who's just started a new account to stir the pot about the Ben Hannant issue. Troll obviously, but haveing a go at him is just going to bring him back for more.

stormbati

Bench
I can't believe people are taking this guy seriously. It's clear he's a regular forum member who's just started a new account to stir the pot about the Ben Hannant issue. Troll obviously, but haveing a go at him is just going to bring him back for more.

Is there any way admin can find out who this guy is?

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
The good thing is, you can ask Jesus to forgive you, because as the Son of God, He died for yours sins over 2000 years ago and then rose again.

That's a little like being an Olympic boxer - sure, it's sort of tough - but you wear headgear.

I'd be more impressed if Jesus died for our sins - then stayed dead.

I'll believe in Jesus when he buys me a beer, sits down for a quick chat (between races) then gets the Bears back and gets rid of News Limited.

Anything else is just gullibility and imaginary friends.

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
That's a little like being an Olympic boxer - sure, it's sort of tough - but you wear headgear.

I'll believe in Jesus when he buys me a beer, sits down for a quick chat (between races) then gets the Bears back and gets rid of News Limited.

Oppos - and Jesus has to get rid of the Manly scum once and for all.

eagles4eva

Coach

That’s a tough miracle there Roooony, he walked on water, raised the dead and turned water into wine, but getting the Bears back..... That’s a tough one

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
Jason Stevens was a f**king good player in his day. Who gives a flying f**k what he was into off the field. Aussiegob you swallowed a gob full of flies.

LazyDreamer

Bench

Yup. Dying for all mankind's sins isn't that big a sacrifice when one has the power of resurrection!

brendothejet

First Grade
Did Jason Stephens ever say he was perfect? (From memory it was more the other hosts of the Footy Show that made the big deal about his moral choices not Jason himself).

To be a Christian is not about a set of rules and morals ... its about believing in a person, Jesus Christ (as the name "Christian" implies).

You can believe in Jesus and still be imperfect. The good thing is, you can ask Jesus to forgive you, because as the Son of God, He died for yours sins over 2000 years ago and then rose again.

Note, that Jesus actually split time BC and DC. Yet, despite this amazing claim to fame, most people continue to ignore Him (or use Him as a swear word).

oh. dear.

Dazzat

First Grade
Yup. Dying for all mankind's sins isn't that big a sacrifice when one has the power of resurrection!

The Bible says that Jesus "gave up His spirit". In other words, He only allowed himself to die once he had paid the price for our sins.

The last words He said before his earthly death were: "It is finished!". In other words, his work was ended. No one killed Jesus. He gave his life for YOU.

Take a look at Mel Gibson's movie The Passion to look at the magnitude of the price He paid. It was a huge price. It was a big sacrifice because he didn't do it for Himself ... he did it for mankind.

That's my two-bobs worth, and I'll say no more unless asked.

MSIH

Bench
The last words He said before his earthly death were: "It is finished!". In other words, his work was ended. No one killed Jesus. He gave his life for YOU.

How could he die for my sins before I was born?

Blind Freddy

Juniors

Take a look at Mel Gibson's movie The Passion to look at the magnitude of the price He paid. It was a huge price. It was a big sacrifice because he didn't do it for Himself ... he did it for mankind.

That's my two-bobs worth, and I'll say no more unless asked.

Hey guess what! You're almost an atheist too! Out of the hundreds of relgions here on earth to reject and not believe in, you only have one more to go.

You do realise that if you grew up in another non anglo/european country, chances are you wouldn't actually know, care for or believe in this right?

Eaglebuzz

Juniors
Discussions about religion online almost never achieve anything constructive in my experience.. let alone ones on football forums. This thread is a waste of time, and I say that as a Christian who finds the misconceptions about Christianity being put forward here sad.

And yes, Aussiegob Atheist is a troll...

Latest posts