What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Stevens was a prayer uttering thug

Jason Stevens was a typical example of the hypocrisy of prayer mongering godgobbers.
He would go on about being a high and mighty moralistic christian with all the typical godgobbing rhetoric about being a good well behaved man etc,etc,.,.,.,and then he would go off his rocker and stomp on opponents faces.
What a mongrel Stevens was.And he is now the laughing stock of every Aussie bloke because of his weirdo pathetic sexual hang ups.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=
I bet that all you godgobbering wanker mouth morons who are sticking up for thuggy dingbat Stevens also stick up unreservedly for the pope and deny that he is a criminal pedophile enabler,instead of fighting for the little victims of religious horror.
Religion should banned from all sport.
If you want godgobbing in sport go and play with godgobbers and keep this rubbishy religion away from mainstream Australia.

Last edited:

Dazzat

First Grade
Jason Stephens was a typical example of the hypocrisy of prayer mongering godgobbers.
He would go on about being a high and mighty moralistic christian with all the typical godgobbing rhetoric about being a good well behaved man etc,etc,.,.,.,and then he would go off his rocker and stomp on opponents faces.
What a mongrel Stephens was.And he is now the laughing stock of every Aussie bloke because of his weirdo pathetic sexual hang ups.

Did Jason Stephens ever say he was perfect? (From memory it was more the other hosts of the Footy Show that made the big deal about his moral choices not Jason himself).

To be a Christian is not about a set of rules and morals ... its about believing in a person, Jesus Christ (as the name "Christian" implies).

You can believe in Jesus and still be imperfect. The good thing is, you can ask Jesus to forgive you, because as the Son of God, He died for yours sins over 2000 years ago and then rose again.

Note, that Jesus actually split time BC and DC. Yet, despite this amazing claim to fame, most people continue to ignore Him (or use Him as a swear word).

Canard

Immortal
Who the f**k is Jason Stephens??

Sounds a bit like the ex-prop from Cronulla, but surely if you were going to rant about a player 5 years after the fact you could spell his name correctly??

DJShaksta

First Grade
Who the f**k is Jason Stephens??

Sounds a bit like the ex-prop from Cronulla, but surely if you were going to rant about a player 5 years after the fact you could spell his name correctly??

You'd think so Canard, but some people are just braindead farks and Auzziegob is the captain of that team.

taipan

Referee
AussieGob
Spend a little time in North Korea under an atheist govt with a non prayer uttering thug,and see if you can bag people openly.:lol:A pin head statement if I ever saw one.
Stevens from what I have seen and heard has never claimed to be perfect eg the wedgy comments and the fact he shagged around for years.If that is hypocrisy I will give mine to the cat.
People have beliefs and people don't.I have met many from both sides of the equation, intelligent and rational.I am still trying to figure out where you fit in.:oops:

Charlie124

First Grade
What the hell is with the influx of geniuss on this forum lately?? every day there seems to be another new account pop up with some idiot obviously mashing his hands into his keyboard in an effort to construct sentences.

There should be a bare minimum of 20 posts before you're able to create new threads, this should weed out the cancer thats funking up the joint.

Raudonikis

Juniors
What the hell is with the influx of geniuss on this forum lately?? every day there seems to be another new account pop up with some idiot obviously mashing his hands into his keyboard in an effort to construct sentences.

There should be a bare minimum of 20 posts before you're able to create new threads, this should weed out the cancer thats funking up the joint.

I noticed that this season,i found it amusing at first but it has become ridiculous

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
At least learn to spell the names of people you wish to insult properly... :lol:

God-King Dean

Immortal
Auzziegob Atheist has been cursed wit stuipidtah!

I'LL HEAL YA!

cartman-the-preacher_200x150.jpg

GOD BE PRAISEDAH!

simostorm

Bench
Jason Stephens was a typical example of the hypocrisy of prayer mongering godgobbers.
What a mongrel Stephens was.And he is now the laughing stock of every Aussie bloke because of his weirdo pathetic sexual hang ups.

Im awarding the Arseclown of the week award to Auzziegob Atheist.