What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jayden Hodges / Manly scumbags

ram raid

Bench
Because neck injuries and concussion are the same thing.

Call Fitzsimons post haste.

Yeah like the the analogy doesn't still apply. Neck injuries are a whole lot more dangerous than concussions. Take your shitty Manly club and lame apologism and shove them up your ass.

Patorick

Staff member
Not an apologist, perhaps the most balanced Manly fan alive.

I'm not suggesting that neck injuries aren't serious.

I'm saying the doctors cleared him to play on. They wouldn't have let him play on if there were serious risks involved.

Get a grip.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Yeah like the the analogy doesn't still apply. Neck injuries are a whole lot more dangerous than concussions. Take your shitty Manly club and lame apologism and shove them up your ass.

:lol::lol:

Such a dickhead.

Are you a doctor are you? Were you privvy to the conversation between Hodges and the medical staff were you?

If the answers to the above questions is "no" then you have no insight at all into the matter.

Just another idiot lining up to take shots at the Eagles out of petty jealousy.

Of course neck injuries are serious you f*cking dunce. :roll:

bottle

Coach
I hate Moanly.
With a passion.
Deep rooted hate.

They did nothing wrong. Bloke not concussed, concussion rule doesn't apply. Should go without saying, but apparently not.
Tested by the Dr., showed no signs of serious spinal/neck injury. The Doc would have a clue, we wouldn't.
The player insisted he was ok to play on. No obvious reason to doubt him apart from showing signs of discomfort. Happens every week.

Nothing to see here. Next.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
I hate Moanly.
With a passion.
Deep rooted hate.

They did nothing wrong. Bloke not concussed, concussion rule doesn't apply. Should go without saying, but apparently not.
Tested by the Dr., showed no signs of serious spinal/neck injury. The Doc would have a clue, we wouldn't.
The player insisted he was ok to play on. No obvious reason to doubt him apart from showing signs of discomfort. Happens every week.

The sound of reason.

Be careful mate, your secret Manly admiration is coming out haha...:sarcasm:

bottle

Coach
The sound of reason.

Be careful mate, your secret Manly admiration is coming out haha...:sarcasm:

I grew up watching the game in the late 60's and 70's when they were raping Souths and Wests, that is, when the term 'sivertails' was first struck.
The mantra at the time was 'I support 2 teams, my team and whoever is playing Manly'.
It's a deep seated, irrational hate that I can't shake even though they are nowhere near as scummy as they once were. Others have assumed that role.

The fact that they've been so successful hasn't helped.
A few wooden spoons would ease the angst. Can you arrange that ? :D

Patorick

Staff member
I hate Moanly.
With a passion.
Deep rooted hate.

[YOUTUBE]ITi7lG0x0IE[/YOUTUBE]

thorson1987

Coach
I hate Moanly.
With a passion.
Deep rooted hate.

Come on man.

There is no need for sense or logic in a thread like this.

bottle

Coach
Sorry, I don't know what came over me.

F&*^en Manly scum filth, shithole of a club that risks it's own players welfare.

Hey, you know what, that felt good.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
I grew up watching the game in the late 60's and 70's when they were raping Souths and Wests, that is, when the term 'sivertails' was first struck.
The mantra at the time was 'I support 2 teams, my team and whoever is playing Manly'.
It's a deep seated, irrational hate that I can't shake even though they are nowhere near as scummy as they once were. Others have assumed that role.

The fact that they've been so successful hasn't helped.
A few wooden spoons would ease the angst. Can you arrange that ? :D

Understand your hatred.

The fact that you were actually alive for that period in the club's history (as opposed to the 20 year old idiots who have never seen any of that in the club yet whinge about it like it happened to them) gives your animosity reason.

My brother used to have a shirt with that written on it. Old Balmain boy. Dickhead haha.

As for the spoons - can't help you there mate. :cool:

Nice Beaver

First Grade
We are long overdue for another dogs scandal aren't we? What are your thoughts this time? We've had allegations at Coffs? Fan riot? Ear Chomping? Salary cap cheating? I think it will be something new.

There can't be a scandal - Greenberg works for the NRL now............

bottle

Coach
Inducing someone to break a contract?
Oh, wait, that's hardly new for the flea bags.
Carry on.

Cammo

Bench
Manly fans trying to deflect from the fact their club is a shambles off the field, and slowly becoming a shambles on it as well

As for this thread, Manly did nothing wrong in their dealings with Hodges, they had a doctor there and i highly doubt he would have put the player in danger. OP just spewin hatred like the last few Manly fans posts about The Dogs

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Whatever happened to Manly's threatened lawsuits?

As I recall Dollar Des was going to sue Manly for money he felt he was owed to which Manly responded they had e-mail evidence of Teflon Todd and Dollar Des cooking up the whole thing months before they claimed it all happened.

At that point Des slithered off into the sunset and decided against pursuing the money any further.

Am I incorrect?

Latest posts