What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jealousy

[furrycat]

Coach
Mate what is wrong with aspiring to find that person you connect with and can enjoy life with? I think you're missing her point. Saying no one can make you happy is bitter. Following your dreams is one thing; but saying no one is going to be there for you isn't exactly logical.

Dani

Immortal
No, i understand what you mean, i just disagree.
I do not expect that when i find someone, they will make me happy. That part i agree with, people put needing someone in their lives up too high.

Immortal said:
Good lukc to those who think that way, no-one else can make you happy, never.

But to think that someone else CAN'T help add to your own happiness?

God-King Dean

Immortal
[furrycat] said:
Mate what is wrong with aspiring to find that person you connect with and can enjoy life with? I think you're missing her point. Saying no one can make you happy is bitter. Following your dreams is one thing; but saying no one is going to be there for you isn't exactly logical.

What's wrong with it ? Aspire to find a girl ? You'll have to forgive me but aspiring to find a girl is mind-boggling to me. Why do you need to find a girl to enjoy your dreams & everyday life ?

I'll ask again, why is not looking for a girl to make me happy bitter ? Does your significant other define who you are ?

I never said people can't be with you... my point is girls are supposed to be part of your life, not be your life, which was entirely my point for my original post.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Dani said:
But to think that someone else CAN'T help add to your own happiness?

Take it in context. I said that when I was making the point of guys looking for girls to make them happy.

Dani

Immortal
Immortal said:
I'll ask again, why is not looking for a girl to make me happy bitter ? Does your significant other define who you are ?

I am saying, to think that someone cant ever make you happy is the bitter part.

[furrycat]

Coach
Immortal said:
What's wrong with it ? Aspire to find a girl ? You'll have to forgive me but aspiring to find a girl is mind-boggling to me. Why do you need to find a girl to enjoy your dreams & everyday life ?

I never said people can't be with you... my point is girls are supposed to be part of your life, not be your life, which was entirely my point for my original post.

I didn't say I wanted it that way. Some people do and that is their choice on how they live their life.

You're contradicting yourself and being hypocritical by condemning those who think that is the right way to go. Obviously you've had bad experiences and thats your thoughts- but saying no one can contribute to making you happy, that is just bullsh*t. I'd be no where without my friends or family. Despite the fact my ex turned into a bitch, I wouldn't be where I am now without her support over the years.

0neyed.

Crusher

Coach
to me its waking up in the morning (forget about having to go to work or school or whatvere) and thinking to youself...gee its great to be here again today. Nothing more, nothing less.

The rest is up to you, who you surround yourself with and whatever else you do to survive.

Unhappiness is a temporary state that YOU can fix, if you want to.

Dani

Immortal
Happiness, to me, is what makes YOU happy.

I'm just having a hard time grasping how not having people you love and who love you in your life wont add to your happiness.

God-King Dean

Immortal
[furrycat] said:
I didn't say I wanted it that way. Some people do and that is their choice on how they live their life.

You're contradicting yourself and being hypocritical by condemning those who think that is the right way to go. Obviously you've had bad experiences and thats your thoughts- but saying no one can contribute to making you happy, that is just bullsh*t. I'd be no where without my friends or family. Despite the fact my ex turned into a bitch, I wouldn't be where I am now without her support over the years.

0neyed.

Where's the hypocricy ? How have I contradicted myself ?

I never said no-one can contribute to hapiness (read my last post replying to Dani), but my entire point has been your girl/boyfriend can't make you happy, & that's how alot of saps out there think.

I never mentioned friends or family, I have strictly been talking about boy/girlfriends.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Dani said:

I'm just having a hard time grasping how not having people you love and who love you in your life wont add to your happiness.

FFS. Must I say it again ?

I NEVER SAID THEY CAN'T ADD TO YOUR HAPINESS, I AM TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE WHO THINK ONE PERSON CAN MAKE THEM HAPPY !

Crusher

Coach
Dani said:

I guess maybe some people are happy in solitude doing other things. That may chnage when they get older though

[furrycat]

Coach
Immortal said:
The reason people become angry at their love life is because they expect the other to bring them hapiness.

Good lukc to those who think that way, no-one else can make you happy, never.

The line we are all referring to :p