What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jennings hates Parra

pantherz9103

First Grade
Jenko's comments add spice to the game, although I don't feel the same Parra hate as he does.

I love to see us beat Parra and hate losing them. I don't really hate them though other than when they play us. The Eels are wonderful compared to the likes of Manly, Roosters and Broncos :cool:

Crusher

Coach
hard to hate a team thats going to be running last all year

Funny you say that becuase everyone still hated Manly when they spent the late 90's to 2005-6 in the wilderness.

I admit they ravaged other teams up to the early 80's in an effort to buy a premiership but 30 years on no one seems to have forgotten :)

gUt

Coach
Jarryd-diving.jpg

Jennings should be the face of the game. Not to put the mocker on him because usually any time someone is promoted like that they get arrested or their form nosedives. But he is a great player, a good role model and he's clearly got the ability to express himself in a way that promotes the game well. He's made really good pro-RL comments in the past as well. What a champ.

mxlegend99

Referee
its great to see the panthers giv up their pritchard hate for a week
WTF? Who hates Pritchard? I'm spewing that our club stuffed around and didn't rush to either sign him or move on and lock up Wade Graham. Panthers management f*cked that up like usual.

Although realistically he was too inconsistent to be a loss in every match. So it's really 1 in every 4 or 5 matches that we'll miss him. But I still love him as a player and hope to see him do well for the Bulldogs (except against us).

Jennings should be the face of the game. Not to put the mocker on him because usually any time someone is promoted like that they get arrested or their form nosedives. But he is a great player, a good role model and he's clearly got the ability to express himself in a way that promotes the game well. He's made really good pro-RL comments in the past as well. What a champ.
Yeah he seems to have a true passion for the game and his club. Unlike Hayne (great player) who openly admits he would consider changing codes. Michael Jennings wouldn't dream of it. Which is the sort of comments our players need to be making. Trashing rival teams is great, but it's much more satisfying seeing rival codes cop sh*t IMO.

Hopefully he has an injury free season and continues to realise his potential this season. He hasn't had a poor season as yet, but 2010 was definitely dissapointing after a great 2009 season and his ripper of a game in the NRL All Stars.

Eels Dude

Coach
Anyone seen Jennings speak in front of a camera? He seems to quiet to me to be 'face of the game'. Better off with the great players who are also great talkers. Marshall, Hindmarsh, Burgess etc.

We still haven't seen the best of Jennings, hopefully he kicks on this year.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Yes would be good to see him fire on all cylinders this season, especially in origin! To me, Eels V Panthers games are always pretty good, but nothing like Eels v Storm, Dogs or Manly.

Latest posts