What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jennings hates Parra

Jono1987

Juniors
It's so refreshing to hear such comments from Jennings. Now if only the media would go to him, or players like him for comments instead of 'what-about-me' types like Hayne who constantly bitch and moan and threaten to leave the game because of money or 'new' challenges.

Eels Dude

Coach
It's so refreshing to hear such comments from Jennings. Now if only the media would go to him, or players like him for comments instead of 'what-about-me' types like Hayne who constantly bitch and moan and threaten to leave the game because of money or 'new' challenges.

Yeah like Mark Gasnier... who had a sook and left the game because he wasn't receiving royalties for his face appearing on Tazos which came free as a bonus in kid's chip packets :crazy:

_Johnsy

Referee
Jarryd-diving.jpg

Darren "I didn't walk out with a bottle & then tackle the bar manager" Lockyer anyone...............................

He'd never take a dive, would he ?

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
Yeah like Mark Gasnier... who had a sook and left the game because he wasn't receiving royalties for his face appearing on Tazos which came free as a bonus in kid's chip packets :crazy:
Low iodine levels in Northmead

He left because a 3rd party sponsor reneged of a $500,000 sponsorship deal. Don't blame him.

Ulysseus

Bench
When Willie Mason said he hated Souths he didn't get this much praise

That's because it was completely false and transparent.
BTW, not only was he not praised, the media tore him a new arsehole because of the complete ineptitude with which the statement was expressed.

"I hate Souths".
f**k off Willie.
You were at Easts for the money, we all knew that, falsified emotion was laughable.

Eels Dude

Coach
Low iodine levels in Northmead

He left because a 3rd party sponsor reneged of a $500,000 sponsorship deal. Don't blame him.

I don't blame him. But he already did what Hayne has only mentioned he might do in the future. Yet you have a go at Hayne, but it's ok for Gasnier to not only threaten but actually go through with it.

And the if Tazos weren't an issue, why did he bring it up?

_Johnsy

Referee
I don't blame him. But he already did what Hayne has only mentioned he might do in the future. Yet you have a go at Hayne, but it's ok for Gasnier to not only threaten but actually go through with it.

And the if Tazos weren't an issue, why did he bring it up?

No I didn't, if you can find anwhere that I have then I am more than happy to apologise, ...............if not I'll wait here.

You don't blame him yet you use it as a point in a discussion to try and make a point, are you confused?

Threaten to do it to bump up your $$$ (ransom), or announce it at a press conference & just do it, mmmmmmmmmmm you decide

Not sure, ask him.

Last edited:

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Good to see player showing the emotions and tribalism of RL. Was it on the back page of the DT? The usual comments below the article as well, league players are boofheads etc..... why do they even bother?

Personally i don't mind Parra, I reserve most of my hatred for the Broncos, manly and souths

Eels Dude

Coach
No I didn't, if you can find anwhere that I have then I am more than happy to apologise, ...............if not I'll wait here.

You don't blame him yet you use it as a point in a discussion to try and make a point, are you confused?

Threaten to do it to bump up your $$$ (ransom), or announce it at a press conference & just do it, mmmmmmmmmmm you decide

Not sure, ask him.

It seems it's ok for Dragons players to want more money playing a different code but if players from other clubs do the same thing it's 'what about me' and bitching and moaning? Your words not mine...

Gasnier doing it at a press conference makes no difference. It was just an excuse, and a poor one at that. Hayne had the guts at least to stand up for what a lot of other NRL players were thinking AFTER signing a new 4 year contract, and did so in an effort so more players could be kept in the game. As opposed to Gasnier who just up and left using his Tazo royalties as an excuse for leaving the game once the decision had been made.

_Johnsy

Referee
So originally it was me, then it's dragons fans, FMD !!!!

Keep moving the goalposts knobwad, waiting for the apology

Eels Dude

Coach
So originally it was me, then it's dragons fans, FMD !!!!

Keep moving the goalposts knobwad, waiting for the apology

Well there is Gaba, yet thankfully he's not commented. That's enough to take it into a plurulised form. I don't know what you're expecting an apology for.

Danny-Boy

Juniors
It's a toss up between Souths and Parramatta these days. It's too tough to call. Hate both teams with a passion.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Curious, why do people hate Parra? Have we tried buying a premiership?(Souths) Have we tried to rort the salary cap?(Souths and Storm) Have we neglected any of our junior areas?(Easts) Do we some how hold the game back?(Cronulla) Are our fans arrogant? (Souths again)

Because honestly, its coming across as tall poppy syndrome. Or in Jennings case, its our colours.