What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jennings

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Well I've just had a second person tell me the same thing about Thurston now in the space of an hour. Both sauces are from within the club and I didn't even ask about footy they were just wrapped with the news and needed to spill their sauce. So it's looking like it might have some legs.
It might all be bullshit yet but I've never asked for any info or claimed to have any before from these guys because I simply don't give a shite about the panthers. But it all looks legit, guess we'll see in 48 hours..

Not bagging your info, but worthy of discussion & the reasons why I disbelieve it.

Teh announcment now will the Cowboys this year. I dont think he would do that unles there has been a major falling out with Henry.
2. I doubt Thurston will change clubs at this stage of his career
3. Thurston is contraced until 2014
4. Pennys have 8 half/5/s already.

chewsta

First Grade
All good Reef, that's why I put it up, for you all to discuss the possibilities as I'm not real sure of what JTs situation is with the Cows etc. like I said mate I don't ever get any inside info but with all the interest on Jennings in here I thought if this was true it might open up a door for us somehow. Wether it be Jenni gs or someone else.

chewsta

First Grade
Im probably one of the few here that would prefer Lewis over Jennings. Value for money and passion by the truckload. Jennings just doesn't do it for me personally in either category.

azzah72

Bench
I was told the rumour at work today by someone that would know, Thurston for 2 years @ panthers 2014/2015. Lewis stays but a few will go.

DJShaksta

First Grade
And why are we talking to Lewis?

Cos once Gallen moves to prop a backrow of Graham, Smith and Lewis, with Toops on the bench would be the best in the comp.
Would give us a bench that doesn't weaken the side when on the field as opposed to now.

Ausguy

Coach
ahhh ok that changes things... reefy i was serious because i deadset thought he was 31 atleast...

Madsharkie

First Grade
Lewis is a class player and all heart. You'd never knock back having him play in your team. Except... like always we want classy backs!

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I'd rather Lewis over jennings tbh, But if the mail is true about jezza heading back to contaminated kograh then I say get both

carcharias

Immortal
Snoop
I doubt he is leaving.
Seriously doubt it.

Your mailman is in the wrong st, putting the wrong mail into the wrong letterboxes.