What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jennings

Card Shark

Immortal
We are the sharks. If there is an upset we are usually involved

Yeh we have a habit of making hard work of a win.

As much as I'd like to flog em, I'll be happy with the win. They have a lot to prove & have been talking themselves up a bit in the media.

They'll come out firing like they did a few weeks back. We need to withstand the early intensity & play our structured / relentless game & we'll get em.

bluey

Bench
Over the last month there has been several sides show greater improvement than the Sharks have.

Titans, Tigers and Rabbits in particular. These are the current momentum teams and Melbourne are just Melbourne.

Manly will time it right. Teams like Broncos, Cows and Sharks have plateaued a little.

The side need to improve exponentially from now. This Eels game is the one to send the message.

I agree Frenzy we really need some consistency at present although our roster needs to be improved slightly

newman

First Grade
Those teams accumulating around our date. I keep thinking back to us getting ripped off in the tigers match.

Everyone but us has forgotten that by now.

Gee it makes a big difference if you are one of the looked after sides.

Oh well for what its worth, I am as worried as hell bout tomorrow nights game.

Imagine if that game finsihed a draw and we got one point from it?

Weaponhead

Coach
With Penrith signing Sika Manu, surely this means that Jennings is gone if their cap problems are as bad as is being reported.

SadShark

Bench
Why don't the new "Independent" Commission get the Four Corners crew onto the salary cap rorters & f**king do a story on these blatantly cheating curtises.

Now that is a story that'd rate very highly.

chewsta

First Grade
Didn't know where else to put this but, I was told by a penrith club insider that Thurston has indeed signed with the panthers as of this morning. The info might not be worth a pinch of shit but if it is, one would assume that means Jennings will definitely be forced out to free up the funds for JT. So are we interested?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Jennings is still on the radar at the Sharks.

Don't believe Gould's bluffs when he commentates.

Jennings wants out!

jc155776

Coach
Jennings is playing f**ked lately. I lost interest when Scott prince and Dwyer I think it was ran him down.

island pro

Juniors
I'd take Jennings in a heartbeat... if you wouldn't I call you crazy. He would change the entire balance of the backiline for the better.

chewsta

First Grade
Well I've just had a second person tell me the same thing about Thurston now in the space of an hour. Both sauces are from within the club and I didn't even ask about footy they were just wrapped with the news and needed to spill their sauce. So it's looking like it might have some legs.
It might all be bullshit yet but I've never asked for any info or claimed to have any before from these guys because I simply don't give a shite about the panthers. But it all looks legit, guess we'll see in 48 hours..