What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jennings

Quigs

Immortal
Just stand infront of a mirror and say in a loud clear tone of voice. "The game is a joke" "It is a joke" "I realise that it is a joke"

Now as you are viewing the reflection just absorb what that reflection is saying.

Once you accept that you will be able to move forward with the newage NRL.

I think the last time I did that was back when they threw souths out. Souths met the guidelines and east didn't. So they decided Souths were out. Joke really.

bellyache

Bench
Just stand infront of a mirror and say in a loud clear tone of voice. "The game is a joke" "It is a joke" "I realise that it is a joke"

Now as you are viewing the reflection just absorb what that reflection is saying.

Once you accept that you will be able to move forward with the newage NRL.

I think the last time I did that was back when they threw souths out. Souths met the guidelines and east didn't. So they decided Souths were out. Joke really.
Easts have class and are far more important to the NRL.... 1908 and still going..Never merged and never tossed out!

bellyache

Bench
Even sacking BJ wouldn't free up much money.
Ian Schubert is gonna have his work cut out this week.
Masoe and BJ plus a top up from the Riff.... There's 1 more head on the block at Easts also.. That's Jennings covered and some loose change.

Frenzy.

Immortal
No he's not - it's Uncle Nick's team.

Where did Schubert play?

And what about the recent contract for Williams without an accredited agent?

That's just pissing in the wind Coastal. A player doesn't even have to have an agent at all. Cam Smith does all his own paper bag and boat negotitaions for example.

Not being accredited doesn't even stop an agent working. Just means he can't hang a certificate of accreditation in his office.

Special K

Coach
Typical Gold Coast... Trying to add another shiney new toy rather then look at fixing their problems. Prince was done 2 years ago so that is a plus but they haven't got a 7 at the club just a bunch of 6's. What good is it having guys like Idris, Jennings, Gordon and Mead if you have a dog shit spine? Srama and Sezer are good talents but they need help. Would be better off trying to nab a decent 7 or 1. Unless they want to play Jennings there.

If Jennings is smart he tries to force the Panthers into that Rooster deal. On paper they look very strong with him(or without him). Probably a super bad fit off the field though. Wish we could fit him in.

Special K

Coach
Big? He is listed as 6kg lighter then Robson. Should be interesting to see how he goes. Carney was worth it though and he was given enough chances.

Not yet.

Doesn't wanna go to the titans tho.

He will be a rooster in round 1.

The question for me is this. The panthers are booting Jennings it seems. Didn't re sign Lewis or Gordon.

They would have a lot of space for the future?

Gould is up to something.

carcharias

Immortal
why the f**k would you seriously want to play out the last few years of your career at Penrith?
JT could pretty much pick and choose.
Penrith is a terrible place to live. Rampant scumbags everywhere. It used to be like a country town...now it is just another shithole full of bogans .

I honestly wish the Gold Coast had gone broke.

As an expansion team what have they offered the NRL as far as developing local talent since they have come into the competition?

Expansion is not just about putting a new team in the comp. A very big part of it should be adding to the pie of more talented footballers from the local area.

Instead they have continually bought most of the big names on the market each year, continually under performed with a "big name" roster and have had their NYC team has run near the bottom of the competition on a continual basis.

It has been just like adding another Sydney team to the Competition.