What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

kdalymc

Bench
I think I have to be the only person in the world who thinks the Broncos actually have a knack for creating half decent jerseys.

Every year I think they have one of the better kits in the comp and every year everyone else jokes at how bad it is

Maybe it's the slick Nike template playing tricks with me?

It was their 25th anni and they came up with a soccer jersey...
You trollin braaaaaaa?

Thank god they ditching it after two years

gzerounian

Juniors
Apologies to GAZF as I have just realised he had designed this well before my jersey mock up.
It's perfect!

izt9jo.jpg

steggz

Juniors
It's been said before in here many times over, but GAZF should be THE consultant for all teams for their jerseys. Sure, he doesn't get everything right, but talking to him would see many more teams do better than now

cooko

Juniors
The jersey design above has been used by the broncos before and if I'm right it might actually be owned by the manufacturer. I think it would have been peerless or m sport originally.

Perhaps this is the reason why heritage jerseys are slightly different from the originals and why clubs are constantly looking for new spins on old ideas.

Yes, I get that the broncos have had better jerseys than the current one (which is shit) but gazf's jersey above is no more than a cool photoshop copy of an old jersey.

GAZF

First Grade
I actually don't mind the Broncos not having white. Its still a solid colour combo that doesn't clash with any other. The maroon should be more reddish though.

The jersey design above has been used by the broncos before and if I'm right it might actually be owned by the manufacturer. I think it would have been peerless or m sport originally.

Perhaps this is the reason why heritage jerseys are slightly different from the originals and why clubs are constantly looking for new spins on old ideas.

For starters, do these companies still exist? And if so, are retro designs like the original Broncos so valuable that these companies wont let go of them? Other teams have managed to put out more faithful versions from a similar era (Knights, Cowboys, Panthers).

Yes, I get that the broncos have had better jerseys than the current one (which is shit) but gazf's jersey above is no more than a cool photoshop copy of an old jersey.

Stating the obvious there. If done correctly, there should be very little leeway in making a heritage design. I never claim for things like that to be original content.

ShaneO85

Juniors
not sure on the specifics but i believe at present Classic gain the rights/access to all jersey designs after 15 years from their last use by a club. Last time i was talking to someone about the Retro range i believe that was the case. So the Powers Brisbane strips currently reproduced by Classic would have to be the property of A) the the Broncos, B) the NRL, or C) Classic Sportswear. I'm sure if they wanted to return to their original designs they would be able to make it happen with any manufacturer they chose.

Zigwaa

Bench
Quick question, not taking the piss either, what does "Crash" mean in the mascot context? And how did you come up with it?

IowaRL

Juniors
Quick question, not taking the piss either, what does "Crash" mean in the mascot context? And how did you come up with it?

Crash is a group of Rhinos, like a school is a group of Fish. It was something I hadn't seen before, not a lot of Rhinos in US sports.

mattystans000

Juniors
I remember a while ago someone mentioned a really good idea for a Dragons Anzac Jersey, basically to have none of this Camo stuff of the last few years, but instead a Red V made entirely of Poppies. So without further ado, and after a 5 minute photoshop job, I present to you:

14118146438_66e71b8ce6_o.png

What do people think, would you want to see the Dragons play in something like this?

goodplayer

Juniors
NZ were robbed of playing in the final by a very controversial decision from memory, in fact I would go so far as to say it was straight out rigged.

If it wasn't Origin, which it wasn't, than the inclusion of NZ was a good "twist" for mine.

The crowds for the actual "Origin" in 97 were well down also. The game in Melbourne was played in front of about 25K, and the others in Brisbane and Sydney were not much better.

Frankly that QLD jersey was shitful.
fully agree

nz needed to be included . nice twist to rep rugby league

1st time tri-series nsw v qld v nz

nz was robed in that game

blues deserve there win :p

coolsteve

Juniors
I remember a while ago someone mentioned a really good idea for a Dragons Anzac Jersey, basically to have none of this Camo stuff of the last few years, but instead a Red V made entirely of Poppies. So without further ado, and after a 5 minute photoshop job, I present to you:
14118146438_66e71b8ce6_o.png

What do people think, would you want to see the Dragons play in something like this?
don't know about Anzac day . looks like bullet holes

Last edited:

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
This, i do out of boredom....

Ive always hated the GC Titans logo; cartoonish, busy and poorly designed...

(i imagine a few of you would agree with that)

gold-coast-titans10%5B1%5D.jpg

It would be a bad idea to change the "Titans" names, as it would make the last 8 years of promotion worthless.
However, i would argue that the club would benefit form a logo change
(in the same vein of the Panthers recent redesign).

Id like to see the Titans logo simplified to something in this style...

1781971_10152286376744954_1423610195_n.jpg

- Simple font for the club name
- A badge prividing a solid background
- a simple logo design represented with a single core club colour.

The design could be a variation of one of these...

(Im sure at least one of these is from Game of Thrones)

tumblr_n5antkepwU1sh566ao1_1280.jpg

the_titan_of_braavos_by_amx2002-d7c99tm.jpg

Titan_of_Braavos.jpg

...A full image of a titan; keeping a similar look to the current logo, while simplifying and focusing the brands image.

Last edited:

The Great Dane

First Grade
This, i do out of boredom....

Ive always hated the GC Titans logo; cartoonish, busy and poorly designed...

(i imagine a few of you would agree with that)

gold-coast-titans10%5B1%5D.jpg

It would be a bad idea to change the "Titans" names, as it would make the last 8 years of promotion worthless.
However, i would argue that the club would benefit form a logo change
(in the same vein of the Panthers recent redesign).

Id like to see the Titans logo simplified to something in this style...

1781971_10152286376744954_1423610195_n.jpg

- Simple font for the club name
- A badge prividing a solid background
- a simple logo design represented with a single core club colour.

The design could be a variation of one of these...

(Im sure at least one of these is from Game of Thrones)

...A full image of a titan; keeping a similar look to the current logo, while simplifying and focusing the brands image.

Though I like the idea, those images are of Colossus (basically giant statues) not Titans.

Maybe instead they should go with something more like modern interpretations Kronos, a giant molten man.

God-of-War-III-Shows-Off-Fire-Titan-2.jpg

lava-titan-wrath-titans.jpg

Kronos_concept_art.jpg