What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jerseys & Sponsors -- 07!

innsaneink

Referee
hrundi99 said:
Come on Ink. It's a lot thicker fabric. If you got a shirt-grabbing tackle in a training shirt it would tear it to shreds.

Fair dinkum.

Looks like Noycey's trained you well....:lol:

yobbo84

Coach
Some more pics of Souths gear for next year... FINALLY something that looks great!

EDIT - Removed Private and confidential data... whoops

Quidgybo

Bench
Is it my imagination or are Souths slowly trying to morph their colours to red and black? Perhaps we'll still end with a team playing in red and black on the Central Coast? ;-)

Leigh.

cainen

Juniors
That Souths gear is tops. I've been longing for Penrith gear you can wear out and about without looking like an unfashionable league boofhead. The closest thing to that was the 60's tshirt which I'm not sure was even made by Penrith.

I hope other clubs follow Souths lead.

yobbo84

Coach
stoodamire said:
They got industrie making their clothes?

pretty cool..

Yeah, looks great, finally something in Souths colours that looks good to wear out and about...

Quidgybo said:
Is it my imagination or are Souths slowly trying to morph their colours to red and black? Perhaps we'll still end with a team playing in red and black on the Central Coast? ;-)

Leigh.

If you're referring to the training gear in the top photo they're a dark green, not black.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Hmmm... private and confidential, yet you still posted it on an internet forum :sarcasm:

innsaneink

Referee
New sleeve sponsor=
Proton Wests Tigers have today announced a new sleeve sponsorship deal for 2007 with LiuGong Machinery Australia.
A global company, LiuGong is the largest and best manufacturer of excavators, wheel loaders, road maintenance equipment and graders in China.
www.liugongaustralia.com.

liugong.jpg

A shot at todays NRL ad shoot of the jersey with the new Telstra NRL Logo

nrlad7.jpg

innsaneink

Referee
...and with that new NRL logo, I guess that means even if your club doesnt change its strip or sponsors at all, it will now still be an old jumper....

Gibbo

Juniors
On the channel 10 news (QLD) they showed quite a bit of the making of next year's ad-all the new jerseys were included.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Wow, that's the worst Telstra Premiership logo I've EVER seen.

yakstorm

First Grade
That is a freaky Telstra Premiership logo.... it has the Telstra Next-G logo where the NRL text is usually on the bomb shaped shield, and the NRL writen in where the ball use to be.....

I'm a big fan of the original NRL logo to come back as the main logo for the competition, but I rather the old Telstra Premiership logo be used than this new hack job.

aids

Bench
it's not that bad dodge, it just matches up with telstra's colour scheme.

which i thought telstra were no longer going to be main sponsers, and mitsubishi was going to take over naming right sponsers on the nrl.
i guess telstra changed it's mind.

The Colonel

Immortal
aids said:
3 jerseys?
i guess an alt kit for the tit game?

Titans and Cowboys I believe.

There will be a fourth strip this season based on the 1947 jersey in celebration of the 60th year (as opposed to the 60th season which was this year :roll:) which will be worn as a one off.....

Latest posts