What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jets 2022

Stake Removed

First Grade
Dykes will be helped with better defenders, Lockyer used to have a minder.
Berrell I know only highlights, but looked good from dummy half set up some plays.

Inferno

Coach
Seems strange to me Pele can't even make the top 21 in FG.

Tolman (I think) was interviewed on sharkcast pod and spoke about minimum standards being lifted this year under Fitz and I immediately wondered if Pele wasn't able to meet them.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Mounties looked woeful Hazelton just stumbled through them within the first 5 minutes??
Dykes looks the goods but defence seems a massive defiecency for him
it was just a tackle bag run for Pele

He's only 19/20 and was playing Flegg earlier this year. It's a big step up for him so think it'll take him some time.

Not to mention he was mostly if not exclusively playing fullback, so that along will take some adjustment.

Another year with the Jets next year plus a full pre season, sprinkle in maybe a game or two next year and he could be good to go for 2024.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Same players each week great stats.
Iro over 200 metres
Miller, Dykes, Hazelton, Berrell.
Starting to notice as season has gone on Uele the younger numbers keep increasing, hopefully a big offseason, could be smokey in 2023

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Now see do we keep Iro for the jets or lend him out to to a team not making the finals so he gets first grade experience. Clearly up for it but our centres are covered.

Bulldogs, Titans, Tigers, but always coming back, they do that these days yeah?

Sue me I hate wasted talent, Capewell left as we prefered Briton and Wade, and good on him.

Cannot keep them all. Lend the lad out, with always he comes back.