What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joel Monaghan quits Raiders over Twitter pic

Should he be banned from the game for life?

• Yes

Votes: 137 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 154 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ridders

Coach
In regards to being banned for life. God no.

It'd be awesome to see him come back just to see the commentator reactions, crowd reactions etc.

The potential for epic crowd signs is just too high.

The Joker

Juniors
If the Raiders sack Monaghan, he'll just end up playing for another club........probably not the bulldogs. I hope he didn't give the dog fleas.

mrpwnd

Bench
Typical Raiders scum.
As if giving golden showers and being lunatics on the road wasn't enough they now have to traumatize poor dogs.
Should be banned from the NRL.

Bazal

Post Whore
It's shocking that it is legal in the ACT. Illegal in every other state and territory.

I'm not 100% but I think it's not so much that it's legal...just that it's not written in any law books that it's explicitly illegal. One of those things that slipped between the cracks because no one thought they'd ACTUALLY have to deal with someone putting their junk in another species...

Didgi

Stuff Ryles, JT needs deregistration. What he did was clearly as bad as Monaghan.

For Basil's benefit, that's sarcasm.

Didgi

For what it's worth, is there any proof that the act occurred in the ACT ?

I was wondering that earlier once someone brought up the difference in legislation. I assumed it was at his or a 'mate's' house in Canberra.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Just heard on Ten News that the dude who posted it is apparently a Raiders fan, & was disgusted by what he saw.

What a low life.

Actually, it's funny when you think about the dickhead raiders fans that were lording it over everyone when their team managed to make the finals for once.

For the majority that are decent human beings, no, not really.

Didgi

Managed to make the finals for once?

Get your facts right. The Raiders have not missed the finals for consecutive years for something like 18 years. In other words, the Raiders regularly make the finals.

Calling Raiders fans dickheads?

Maybe you should take a look at who is supporting a team who came second last this year?

Master Raider®©