What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joel Monaghan quits Raiders over Twitter pic

Should he be banned from the game for life?

• Yes

Votes: 137 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 154 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I'm unaware of the last time a player was photographed while performing a sex act with an animal.

Do you think it will happen again?

Until fairly recently you couldn't count on there always being several cameras (both still and video) in the room at any time, with the capability of sending images instantly to half the population of the world. I'll bet footy players got up to all sorts of disgusting hijinks in the past, but they got away with it because their soi called mates weren't sporting internet enabled camera phones.

I like how you bite because you know you're one of the dickhead supporters :lol:
Aaaaand there it is, covering up ones stupidity under the guise of "trolling". Not too good at this are you?

The Cowboys are safe financially, continue to attract good talent, have a strong junior base, and, most importantly imo, dont go around f**king dogs.

:lol: 16 Seasons, only 3 finals appearances with 3 wooden spoons.

Fail

Godz Illa

Coach
Gross. He should be thrown into jail.
Don't drop the soap, or the fur shampoo

So this can stay now right?

CanineRaiders.jpg
hahaha

El Diablo

Post Whore
For what exactly? Think about it, he probably hasn't actually done anything illegal. Distasteful yes, illegal no.

http://www.news.com.au/national/app...rl-investigation/story-e6frfkwr-1225947802222

Canberra's RSPCA chief Michael Linke said the association was "disgusted and sickened".

"It is undignified and it's completely disrespectful to an animal let alone a home pet," he said.

Mr Linke called on the territory's Labor government to immediately introduce laws that would make the alleged behaviour illegal.

"No laws have been broken and that's the sad thing about this."

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Until fairly recently you couldn't count on there always being several cameras (both still and video) in the room at any time, with the capability of sending images instantly to half the population of the world. I'll bet footy players got up to all sorts of disgusting hijinks in the past, but they got away with it because their soi called mates weren't sporting internet enabled camera phones.
Past players got pissed and mucked up, we know that. Never heard of anything like this though. But hey, who's to know? I see your point to a degree.

But are you suggesting that Monaghan wasn't aware of mobile cameras or that his photo might be taken? I don't think that rates as an excuse.

Didgi

Aaaaand there it is, covering up ones stupidity under the guise of "trolling". Not too good at this are you?

:lol: 16 Seasons, only 3 finals appearances with 3 wooden spoons.

Fail

I didn't say I was trolling. I'm deadly serious in saying you're a dickhead and the Cowboys are safe. And it's a fact no Cowboys players are getting dogs to suck them off.

roopy

Referee
O'Reilly was sitting in a bar and he goes to the bar tender
"You see that church over there? I built it with my bare hands but do they call me O'Reilly the church builder? Nooo!
You see that school over there? I taught there for 30 years but do they call me O'Reilly the educator? Nooo!
But you f**k one goat...."

You could pretty much rule out a comeback with Canterbury.

This would have to be the most embarrassing nightmare imaginable.

Joel "The Red-Headed Schmacko" Monaghan.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
e.

But are you suggesting that Monaghan wasn't aware of mobile cameras or that his photo might be taken? I don't think that rates as an excuse.

No, I suspect that at the time he actually thought it would make a hilarious photo, and was posing for it. He was doubtless just too drunk to consider the consequences.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Anyway I wouldn't be too worried about how he handles all the media attention. He obviously quite enjoys being hounded.

I didn't say I was trolling
Oh no of course not, but still looking for a "bite"

the Cowboys are safe
Ummm and? Would you like a prize for that? You had a dig at a perceived lack of success for the Raiders and I kindly reminded you that your team have been pretty much complete and utter failures throughout their entire history

And it's a fact no Cowboys players are getting dogs to suck them off.
First it was f**king, now it's sucking... make your mind up kid. Guaranteed that dog was 1000x cleaner than that filthy gutter whore your whinging primmadonna captain tapped

Run along now

Last edited: