What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joel Monaghan quits Raiders over Twitter pic

Should he be banned from the game for life?

• Yes

Votes: 137 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 154 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

applesauce

Bench
At customs office: - Name? - Joel Monaghan. - Sex? - About four times a week. - No, no, no! Male or female? - female... sometimes dog.

juanfarkall

Coach
At least the player still has a career option in Canberra....

l_14111507_fyshwick.jpg

mrpwnd

Bench
I wonder what the headlines will say when the Raiders go up against the dogs next year? I hope it's a nice and witty title.

Didgi

Didgi

Managed to make the finals for once?

Get your facts right. The Raiders have not missed the finals for consecutive years for something like 18 years. In other words, the Raiders regularly make the finals.

Calling Raiders fans dickheads?

Maybe you should take a look at who is supporting a team who came second last this year?

Master Raider®©

For the majority that are decent human beings, no, not really.

Missed that bit did we?

:lol: You really are completely geniused, aren't you midget?

I'm sorry, have we met?

Just heard on Ten News that the dude who posted it is apparently a Raiders fan, & was disgusted by what he saw.

What a low life.

Meh! Monaghan stupidly put himself in the situation. Deserves whatever he gets. If he didn't put his dick in the dog's mouth no-one would have taken a photo of it and there would have been no photo to leak out.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
No, I suspect that at the time he actually thought it would make a hilarious photo, and was posing for it. He was doubtless just too drunk to consider the consequences.
Well... yeah. He was drunk. We hope.

Still, a little bit more than running down the street with nothing other than a bowler hat on. From what I've read, Johnny Raper took the blame for that because he knew the selectors wouldn't sack him. The real culprit thanked him later.

Before our time Spacey, but I think things were different back then and players tended to look out for each other a little more.

Perhaps with a little more team support around him, the dog would never have been dragged into this.