What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joel Monaghan quits Raiders over Twitter pic

Should he be banned from the game for life?

• Yes

Votes: 137 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 154 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

simostorm

Bench
oooh, 3 smileys, that must make you feel like you're hung like a Wildebeest.

Face facts, someone who deliberately searches for a picture that they know contains bestiality has problems.

And in all seriousness, I haven't seen many of your posts but you had plenty of problems before your penchant for bestiality came out...

Skirt.

Hmm.. no. But you support this type act. Your name and image that your portraying is really a statement that you do.

Having experienced college football players in class, they don't really do much.

I'm sure they're on their best behaviour in College. But NFL players do have a long history of off-field indiscretions.

Which is less offensive, Monaghan or Vick, for example.

The point is that picking smarter people to play a sport doesn't mean the behaviour once they're at the top level is going to be any better than if you have 1,000 Moffos playing.

Hmm.. no. But you support this type act. Your name and image that your portraying is really a statement that you do.

It's "you're".

You read that into my posts?

I'll just assume that you're high on crack.

Anyway, just between you and I, I heard there's a picture of a major movie star making out with a gerbil out there somewhere.

You may want to get your googling into overdrive for that one.

simostorm

Bench
It's "you're".

Anyway, just between you and I, I heard there's a picture of a major movie star making out with a gerbil out there somewhere.

so you saying that because you havnt seen the picture that
your not offended by what has happened, And your ok with this happening? just because you didnt see the picture?

I thought it was a disgrace before i seen the picture.

simostorm

Bench
It's "you're".

oh and btw.. pointin out spelling errors.. usually what ppl revert to when they have nothin.. its like you got pushed up agaisnt the ropes and you couldnt fight your way out so you threw cheap shots.. but to no avail..

:lol::lol::lol: there ya go.. few more smily faces for ya.. 666 lolz..

so you saying that because you havnt seen the picture that
your not offended by what has happened,

It's "you're".

Stop making assumptions as to whether I'm offended or not. We're talking about you being offended after deliberately going off to find the picture.

You read about it, you knew what was in the picture but you went looking for it anyway, just so you could post about your disgust here?

That is just plain geniused.

For the record, I haven't seen the full pic, only the one that was attached to an article that had the genital areas pixellated out. I have absolutely no interest in seeing the complete picture, unlike you.

And your ok with this happening? just because you didnt see the picture?

It's "you're".

Read above.

I have no desire whatsoever to see the full unedited picture, none.

What has been seen cannot be unseen - Origin unknown.

I thought it was a disgrace before i seen the picture.

So, you thought it was a disgrace before you saw the picture so you then decided the smart thing to do was go and find the picture so you could confirm your disgust?

You're not helping yourself here.

oh and btw.. pointin out spelling errors..

Stop making them, that'll sort that out.

It's either stupidity or laziness on your part.

You decide which.

usually what ppl revert to when they have nothin.. its like you got pushed up agaisnt the ropes and you couldnt fight your way out so you threw cheap shots.. but to no avail..

I tend to lean towards the theory that people who are intellectually inferior go more for the emoticon overload, which you have a tendancy to do, often.

:lol::lol::lol: there ya go.. few more smily faces for ya.. 666 lolz..

Touche.

Parra

Referee
Hey EA, you're not always right and it's not always you're. You're just lucky that your target doesn't know any better. Or you're just unlucky in your attempt to be an apostrophe nit.

simostorm

Bench
It's "you're".

Stop making assumptions as to whether I'm offended or not. We're talking about you being offended after deliberately going off to find the picture.

You read about it, you knew what was in the picture but you went looking for it anyway, just so you could post about your disgust here?

That is just plain geniused.

For the record, I haven't seen the full pic, only the one that was attached to an article that had the genital areas pixellated out. I have absolutely no interest in seeing the complete picture, unlike you.

It's "you're".

Read above.

I have no desire whatsoever to see the full unedited picture, none.

What has been seen cannot be unseen - Origin unknown.

So, you thought it was a disgrace before you saw the picture so you then decided the smart thing to do was go and find the picture so you could confirm your disgust?

You're not helping yourself here.

you cant seem to answer questions very well.. and you talk nothin but absolute rubbish.. :lol:

Slammin

Juniors
EA you need to lighten up. Your always crapping on about weather or not that they're comments are spelled write or not. Their are plenty of issues at hand so know reel need to complain about little spelling errors hear and their.

simostorm

Bench
EA you need to lighten up. Your always crapping on about weather or not that they're comments are spelled write or not. Their are plenty of issues at hand so know reel need to complain about little spelling errors hear and their.

when he reads that his head will explode.. :lol:

Latest posts