What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joel Monaghan quits Raiders over Twitter pic

Should he be banned from the game for life?

• Yes

Votes: 137 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 154 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dave Q

Coach
Im pretty sure that the furry tail I saw in that photo matches one I saw on footage of the Coff's hatbour incident with the bulldogs.

This could get very very nasty indeed.

Surely

Post Whore
All this feigned indignation is hilarious.

Get over yourselves it was a harmless prank, reserve your disgust for drink drivers who actually put other peoples safety at risk.

The dog will live to lick another dick.

Hey EA, you're not always right and it's not always you're. You're just lucky that your target doesn't know any better. Or you're just unlucky in your attempt to be an apostrophe nit.

"Your", as against the correct "you're", also has a missing e.

Get it right you dopey punt monkey.

The point has, as usual, escaped you.

Quigs

Immortal
I posted this in the Sharks Forum also

just heard on the Qld ABC radio news up here (7am Qld time) that the Raiders players want Monas retained .. Campese was interviewed and said that the guy has already suffered enough through his stupidity and should be fined and forgiven.

He has and will suffer enough for his crime.

My opinion... the idiots going to suffer this for the rest of his career. But three weeks into next season no other club other then the club up against the Raiders that particular week will stir the sh!t.

Time heels all stupidity.

Let him stay at the raiders if they want him.

Crikey our famous Sharkie "glasser" was just last week championed in the green and gold.

Shame he is with another club right now.

The bloke that deliberately set fire to his mates balls at Airlee Beach last Chrissy made his debut at No6 and is the current international player of the year.

The f#*cken Mediterranean Descendant played for australia off the bench and the bloke that racially villified him made his debut in the same farkin' side.

So who really gives a sh!t and who really cares. Tomorrows chips wrappers.

Cheers
Quigs