What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joel Monaghan quits Raiders over Twitter pic

Should he be banned from the game for life?

• Yes

Votes: 137 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 154 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Campo has obviously taken a few too many pain killers after his knee reconstruction. Doggahan has done the wrong thing and leaving the club is the correct decision. Time to move on tezza.

your (sic) not on fire :lol::lol:

Carlb-sockpuppet-02.jpg

You make the AFL trolls seem fairly intelligent.

butchmcdick

Post Whore
All this feigned indignation is hilarious.

Get over yourselves it was a harmless prank, reserve your disgust for drink drivers who actually put other peoples safety at risk.

The dog will live to lick another dick.

You run a business Surely, would you continue to employ someone who was responsible for so much negative publicity in your organisation ?

to_ddeath

Coach
This situation has pretty much blown over already, what has it been only 3 days. There is no victim, no court case. It is done.

A big "lol" to the dickhead wowsers who thought the world was going to end (as per usual)

It hasn't. You are a deluded sack of sh*t who probably would have loved to have been there to witness
the atrocity itself. Go back to your local pound, you imbecilic little bitch. Joel will be in touch eventually hahaha....

T.

It hasn't. You are a deluded sack of sh*t who probably would have loved to have been there to witness
the atrocity itself. Go back to your local pound, you imbecilic little bitch. Joel will be in touch eventually hahaha....

T.

Oh look my stalker is back, I wondered where you'd been.

I honestly thought you'd necked yourself after everybody found out you're a balding 30 something mental patient still requiring nappies due to chronic incontinence.

Question, where were you & what were you doing on the afternoon of September 20th?

to_ddeath

Coach
Oh look my stalker is back, I wondered where you'd been.

I honestly thought you'd necked yourself after everybody found out you're a balding 30 something mental patient still requiring nappies due to chronic incontinence.

Question, where were you & what were you doing on the afternoon of September 20th?

I know where this drivel of yours is going. f**k you are 1 unfunny merkin. Give it up, noone even remembers
your crappy ass pictures anyway.... they're all sh*t.

T.

millersnose

Post Whore
f**k this was a great thread

congrats kiki and moffo you guys get my vote for the most concerned and outraged at this 'atrocity'

you are certainly the bestest people and demonstrated the most goodliness

peta have tried to interview the dog to offer it therapy for its ordeal but the dog was too busy sniffing a turd for comment