What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joel Monaghan quits Raiders over Twitter pic

Should he be banned from the game for life?

• Yes

Votes: 137 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 154 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still carrying that chip on your shoulder. Or would you prefer you're? Insert your missing e wherever you see fit.

Still waiting for you to point out where I was wrong. Once you do that I'll explain the next post, I'll do it in small words so you have a shot at understanding.

Go on, it's your big chance to be something more than a geniused Union troll leaving a noxious stench on a Rugby League site.

Slammin

Juniors
rron449l.jpg

RHCP

Bench
Don't know why anyone would be surprised that the picture was circulated by his team mates. Maybe a bitter younger player who wanted his spot?

After all, we do live in a dog eat dog world.

Don't know why anyone would be surprised that the picture was circulated by his team mates. Maybe a bitter younger player who wanted his spot?

After all, we do live in a dog eat dog world.

It used to be dog eat dog.

Seems every man and his dog has a Joel Monaghan joke.

juanfarkall

Coach
I hope people didnt laugh at it.

Alan put the peanut butter on the dogs balls

Why ?

It would appear that nobody in the show thought any less of Alan just as nobody who has ever been to Canberra thinks any less of the place and it's inhabitants after the Monaghan incident.