What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joey risks his future

bluesbreaker

Bench
Raider_69 said:
Well i recall that was long ago, and in the dogs forum from memory so the only concludsion was that you searched my posts... should have known it would of taken longer that than ;-)

It was in the NRL forum actually.

bluesbreaker

Bench
perverse said:
... however it doesn't matter who has (c) on their name, we all know who will run the show once they take the field.

Took the words out of my mouth, perverse. I was thinking exactly the same thing. Joey will run the show as he always does and always has. The Captaincy would be a nice gesture, but it really doesn't bother me. Lockyer shouldn't even be in the team as a 5/8th.

BRING BACK JASON SMITH!

Razor

Coach
They also had Super League tests and always had planed to have them

And they were EXHIBITION internationals, not tests. They aren't in the record books as test matches, heck they're not even listed as Internationals.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Even if johns wins the premiership
it will be a plastic premiership, to go with his plastic Provan Summons awards where half of newcastle vote 3 times a peice to get him home, and his Plastic Dally M's thanks to the media circus around him.

He will be riding the coat tails of the team, its a farce, spare a thought for a second, for poor mr Wolves Halfback, who has tried his guts out all year, in a so call top class competition (where i might Brad Drew, Dennis Moran can carve up :lol:) only to have Johns come through and steal his spot so he can stroke his ego some more?
Hah... poor mr wolves halfback... the forgotten man of this situation

Mr Saab

Referee
perverse said:
what is this MICKEY MOUSE comp bullsh*t? is this the new slang that morons use to describe the ESL? why is it that the ESL teams almost ALWAYS win the world club challenge then?

well how about we fly the ESL champ to australia (30 hr fight) play the game in febuary (30 degrees) and we will see who wins.

Raider_69

Post Whore
bluesbreaker said:
BRING BACK JASON SMITH!

Although his form has been better than any 5/8th in the comp and i think he would kill it, unfortunately he retire from rep footy.
Plus no one could argue that Lockyer doenst grow and extra leg with the Aussie jersey on. Saved our arse countless times

Mr Saab

Referee
Raider_69 said:

nathan wood...and i think that says it all really.
Nathan Wood can be the 1/2back of a team that is in the top 5 in ESL.
He would make Brett Finch look like Sterling.

Charlie Saab said:
so now you quote things i never said.....you really are pathetic.
Go and enter in the data on the computer...you are falling behind.

Unlike you mate I aint simple and can do two things at once.....

Didnt you once say not to bring personal lifes onto this forum once again your credibility is flying out the window.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Charlie Saab said:
nathan wood.

seriously, one must feel for this bloke
I hope Johns heads over there gets them to the GF, picks up a niggling injury, misses the game and this bloke steps in and plays a MOTM performance

Mr Saab

Referee
Knight82 said:
Unlike you mate I aint simple and can do two things at once.....

Didnt you once say not to bring personal lifes onto this forum once again your credibility is flying out the window.

you dont know how to debate you simple fool.
Who quotes someone and then edits it?
You have zero

Honestly SAAB you remind me with the way you act of comic guy on the simpsons a nerdy looser with unfounded arrogance who thinks that he knows everything and always picks on little points cause he has nothing when it comes to the important issues.

perverse

Referee
Charlie Saab said:
well how about we fly the ESL champ to australia (30 hr fight) play the game in febuary (30 degrees) and we will see who wins.
if it's such a mickey mouse comp then this shouldn't make a sh*t of difference.

30 degrees in england? i've heard that british people melt at 25!

Mr Saab

Referee
perverse said:
if it's such a mickey mouse comp then this shouldn't make a sh*t of difference.

30 degrees in england? i've heard that british people melt at 25!

read where i said 30 degree in australia...see where i said fly them to australia.

bluesbreaker

Bench
Raider_69 said:
Even if johns wins the premiership
it will be a plastic premiership, to go with his plastic Provan Summons awards where half of newcastle vote 3 times a peice to get him home, and his Plastic Dally M's thanks to the media circus around him.

He will be riding the coat tails of the team, its a farce, spare a thought for a second, for poor mr Wolves Halfback, who has tried his guts out all year, in a so call top class competition (where i might Brad Drew, Dennis Moran can carve up :lol:) only to have Johns come through and steal his spot so he can stroke his ego some more?

He wins his Provan Summons because he's the best player in the world. He wins his Dally M awards because he plays awesome almost every game.

You guys on here can see through the media circus around Johns and see what he really is, right? :lol: Please Raiduh, even with your hatred of the man, you can't honestly be serious with some of the things you say, right?

All his accolades are plastic, he's not the best player of his generation, he's not going to be an immortal, and he's not carving up all and sundry since his return from his jaw injury. It's all the media bias that are making up his unbelievable statistics etc etc :lol:

It's getting really old man, do yourself a favour and step out of any debated relating to Johns, it just makes you look ignorant.

And as for stroking his 'ego', was Wally stroking his ego when he did the same thing? IF Johns goes over to the Super League and helps win the comp, there's another thing you can add to your 'this never happened to Wally'... A picture of Andrew Johns as an ESL premiership winning player. :lol:

Mr Saab

Referee
Knight82 said:
Honestly SAAB you remind me with the way you act of comic guy on the simpsons a nerdy looser with unfounded arrogance who thinks that he knows everything and always picks on little points cause he has nothing when it comes to the important issues.

can you put some full stops in there.........somewhere.
I know alot more than you knight82...alot more

bluesbreaker

Bench
Charlie Saab said:

You should fix your own grammar up before critisising others.

Mr Saab

Referee
bluesbreaker said:
He wins his Provan Summons because he's the best player in the world.

provan summons is voted on by the fans...it is a popularity contest.

Charlie Saab said:

Its a footy forum not a mission statement mate.......

And thats debateable.