What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

joey should retire

pegson

Juniors
oi guys stop attacking me because i have a different view to you this is not arab land this is australia we all have a right to freedom. So just accept peoples ideas and views and stop going personal.

knights_maniac

Juniors
chriswalkerbush said:
Why isn't anyone suggesting Abes retire? He's barely played a game in two years.

Abes isnt costing us a massive chunk of our salary cap. Abes is not at the very end of his career.

*melliez*

Juniors
knighty said:
mellieze, you have stated twice that im being negative,then you tell me wat there is to be positive about.no johns, no perry, no wins, no sponsor, no leagues club, no money.jesus you goose wake the f**ck up!

Saying he should retire is negative you fool. You should think positive about the whole situation.

Not having Perry isn't exactly a big loss, he does nothing except have bain explosions. Things will turn around, when I don't know, hell I'm not a mind reader.

I am definately awake. I am also aware of the problems at the club, but do you see me jumping up and down on the forum saying all the negative bullsh!t that you are?

While you're on about other players who should retire, why don't you throw Woolnough in there too, oh and Hughes... Anyone else you want to get rid of while we are at it?

We aren't the first club to go through what we are, and I wouldn't be surprised if we aren't the last.

If you feel like being so negative, do it elsewhere, we don't need it here. We are all aware of everything you are babbling on about.

Misanthrope

Staff member
this is not arab land this is australia we all have a right to freedom.

For that comment alone, I'm going to dub you an absolute wanker. You intolerant sack of shit. Gross racial generalisations aren't needed.

Abes isnt costing us a massive chunk of our salary cap. Abes is not at the very end of his career.

True, but unlike Abes, Johns was actually doing something for us on field.

TooheysNew

Coach
chriswalkerbush said:

For that comment alone, I'm going to dub you an absolute wanker. You intolerant sack of sh*t. Gross racial generalisations aren't needed.

Beat me to it.
That comment has just dropped my opinion of him through the floor.

Absolute uneducated wanker.

pegson

Juniors
hating arab land because they have no freedom does not make me racist - lol if i hated them for being arabs than yes i would be racist. So if we all think like u chriswalkerbush, u must be racist for calling me a sack of shit. um the generalise would mean that more arab countries have freedom than not but we all no thats not the case.

*melliez*

Juniors
Dilmah said:
chriswalkerbush said:

For that comment alone, I'm going to dub you an absolute wanker. You intolerant sack of sh*t. Gross racial generalisations aren't needed.

Beat me to it.
That comment has just dropped my opinion of him through the floor.

Absolute uneducated wanker.

[-(

Some people really shouldn't be allowed to have an opinion, unfortunately places like the internet give them all a voice, and itis also unfortunate that people like us have to listen to the dribble that comes from them.

It is times like this I hate the internet.

TooheysNew

Coach
Making statements about "arab land"? That comment reeks of ignorance and is a blind sweeping generalization.

knighty

Juniors
lets all be positive. its not everyday that you get to be last without a win. can anyone please tell me wat there is to be positive about.

pegson

Juniors
my opinion of you """"Dilmah""""" didnt have to drop, i held you in know regard at all. never have never will. You just create more trouble.

TooheysNew

Coach
That's fine with me. I have no desire to be liked by you. I don't create trouble - I speak my mind.

And I'm not being arrogant, I just hate racism, and uneducated comments made by ignorant people.

*melliez*

Juniors
pegson said:
hating arab land because they have no freedom does not make me racist - lol if i hated them for being arabs than yes i would be racist. So if we all think like u chriswalkerbush, u must be racist for calling me a sack of sh*t. um the generalise would mean that more arab countries have freedom than not but we all no thats not the case.

Did you miss the line up when they were giving out brains? Certainly seems that way to me.

lets all be positive. its not everyday that you get to be last without a win. can anyone please tell me wat there is to be positive about.

There was sometime where the boys did show some effort during the game, but obviously you don't want to recognise their efforts, even if they did end up stuffing it all up in the end.

Ben

Bench
ok lets say johns retires...who will you place in his position, k.gidley, or even better steve witt...

pegson

Juniors
*melliez* brainless people like you shouldnt read my posts there way to advance for your kind.

u are arrogant dilmah you expect me to follow your ways and have the same set of rules you do. I have my own way, so get over it Dilmah, get over the fact I dont want to be anything like you.

Stranger

Coach
Ohh what a great idea.... when things are down lets sack the player who is trying his ass off the player who has stopped other teams breaking records on our ass.... while we are at it lets get rid of bedsey to... IMO hes crap.

*melliez*

Juniors
me? brainless? Are you kidding?

Way too advance for my kind? I am not 5 years old. You can't get a sentence to make sense, let alone use your know's and no's in the correct type of sentence.

Maybe you should have paid more attention in English class at school and then maybe you would actually make sense fool.

you couldn't be like dilmah, even if you tried, you lack the intelligence to even half pull it off

Latest posts