What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

joey should retire

pegson

Juniors
CWB you are a deadset dumbf**k. And you bastards started this by calling me racist and saying where idiots for thinking joey should piss off out of the side.

That said, I'll restrain myself if my comments are offensive to you. Same Here

Misanthrope

Staff member
CWB you are a deadset dumbf**k. And you bastards started this by calling me racist and saying where idiots for thinking joey should piss off out of the side.

To be fair, I called you a racist because you referred to the Middle Eastern nations as 'arab land'.

Not sure how the swear filter let the 'f' word through.

pegson

Juniors
I'll call it dog land pig land i can refer to it as wat i want.

i'll continue this shit if you want to

knighty

Juniors
to melliez and all you other tossers who gave me shit about joey retiring, turn your radios on to 1170 he has told the club that he will use his time on the sidelines to consider his future.so dont tell me im talking shit.listen for yourselves you wankers.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'll call it dog land pig land i can refer to it as wat i want.

i'll continue this sh*t if you want to

Please, do. I daresay I won't have to listen to it for a lot longer. :lol:

MrCharisma

Bench
oh you're so hard pegson

How about you come to the Dogs game next weekend, I'll bring my lebanese friends and you call it pig land

*melliez*

Juniors
Stranger said:
It isn't our fault these no brainers want to cause an arguement...
:lol: so we are all here to agree with each other?

I am not saying that, well ok I am, but it seems these two think we are.

I am startig to agree with people more, just not these two.

If people thought before they posted, arguements like this wouldn't happen now would they?

*melliez*

Juniors
knighty said:
to melliez and all you other tossers who gave me sh*t about joey retiring, turn your radios on to 1170 he has told the club that he will use his time on the sidelines to consider his future.so dont tell me im talking sh*t.listen for yourselves you wankers.

Well, don't you obviously want to get on the wrong side of everyone on this forum?

Maybe you should crawl back into the hole you came out from?

Highly doubt he will retire though.

TooheysNew

Coach
MrCharisma said:
oh you're so hard pegson

How about you come to the Dogs game next weekend, I'll bring my lebanese friends and you call it pig land

:lol: :lol:

Got any arabs you can bring along? ;-)

pegson

Juniors
MrCharisma so now you are taking offence to me calling arab land pig land well i take offence you so do yourself in. I wouldnt dare go near your lebanese after the things ivs heard them do to people on the news every day.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I wonder if this kid has the balls to walk through bankstown with a sign calling it that?

Wouldn't surprise me if he didn't have the balls to do a lot of things. This is why I'm against cousins marrying.

MrCharisma

Bench
Dilmah said:
MrCharisma said:
oh you're so hard pegson

:lol: :lol:

Got any arabs you can bring along? ;-)

How about the Bulldogs army which I'm a good memeber of?

I remember at the 7's last year, a Parra fan called us Mediterranean Descendants and all hell broke lose. Parramatta Jesus had to save him.... and thats calling us something we already know we are ;-)

Stranger

Coach
Mr.C you can bring Bankstown and ill get greenacre... Just think itll be good for the game... imagin 1,000s of people we can get through the gates just to have a meeting with our mate :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*melliez*

Juniors
chriswalkerbush said:
I wonder if this kid has the balls to walk through bankstown with a sign calling it that?

Wouldn't surprise me if he didn't have the balls to do a lot of things. This is why I'm against cousins marrying.

:lol:

I'm agree with you. It is so wrong.

MrCharisma

Bench
Man, at the Roosters Vs. Bulldogs game, we had two fights break out at halftime between Bulldogs fans and Bulldogs fans. Imagine what they'll do with this pegson stooge

We'll celebrate with kebabs all round Stranger

*melliez*

Juniors
God, great to see you fightig between each other as well as with others now stranger :lol:

Oh man, almost tempted to drive up to Newcastle to watch this fool say that to them. I bet he is definately too gutless.... They usually are!

Latest posts