What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Johns arrested and cautioned in London

Spitty

Juniors
The old stock standard excuse. I've heard it a thousand times.

Sometimes I wonder why people bother paying for eccie's, it seems strangers just plunge them into peoples pockets all the time.

darkness

Juniors
The Camden Leisure Pirate said:
He was going to f**k-up soon or later, really one pinger.......who gives a rats.

I agree, couldnt give a sh*te that the man is, and always has been human. It's his career, let him do what he likes with it. Still doesn't change the impact he has or will have on the game.

cram said:
More to the point lets see how the Telecrap deal with this. Whilst they will report on it I bet they don't pound him like they would have if he was anyother player or former player.

Or will the headlines read......... "Club in Crisis - Reynoldson's Plight Leads John To Ecstasy Use"
Or an alternative : "Smith a suspect in Johns drug plant!"

doggone

Juniors
Or will the headlines read......... "Club in Crisis - Reynoldson's Plight Leads John To Ecstasy Use"

I was thinking the same. It took the underground to bring him to the surface. Silly man.
Crazy John

aqua_duck

Coach
and people are saying we shoudl sack smith and install johns as coach, hmmm, what a good strict discipline coach he'd be

Pumba

First Grade
oldman said:
:crazy: Question - What was Andrews first responce to police when asked about the 1 eccy tablet in his poccket?

Answer - F*&K where did the rest go !!!!!

GOLD!!

TooheysNew

Coach
Note to everyone - stick within reported media. Any posts insinuating anything otherwise will be deleted.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Joey's going to be on the Footy Show tonight in an interview conducted by Gus for those of you who care. If nothing else, it should be interesting.

stevo

Juniors
Can't say i was suprised by this and i don't really give a rats either. What he, like any other past player does in their own time is no business of mine.

cram

Bench
Medievalknight said:
Moi........................I,m older and wiser ;-)

I am with ya on this one i aint touching stuff made by bikies and uni students in backyard labs.....

As for Joey being caught with the stuff, well thats life but fair dinkum what a lame excuse he has trotted out.....:crazy:

Up there with Shane's mother and the dog ate my home work....

EdLondon

Juniors
What is more shocking than being caught with ecstasy is the fact that he went to 'The Church' in the first place. It is a Aussie/Kiwi/Saffa institution in London. It is basically every sunday through the day and is a dark sh*tty hall with sawdust on the floor. You even have to buy a ticket in exchange for grog ang keep it in a plastic bag because they don't have a full grog license. They play home country favourites all day and there are sculling comps and to top it all off a couple of strippers each week.

perverse

Referee
EdLondon said:
What is more shocking than being caught with ecstasy is the fact that he went to 'The Church' in the first place. It is a Aussie/Kiwi/Saffa institution in London. It is basically every sunday through the day and is a dark sh*tty hall with sawdust on the floor. You even have to buy a ticket in exchange for grog ang keep it in a plastic bag because they don't have a full grog license. They play home country favourites all day and there are sculling comps and to top it all off a couple of strippers each week.
LOL oh THATS the church?! hahaha i saw it in a travel doco that i watched not too long ago... bahahaha. you're right, that is shocking.