What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Belly in Brisvegas said:
Just for general discussion...I am surprised that our footy club members are so low...under a thousand for one of the most popular sporting teams in the country...is that the fickleness of our supporter base coming out.

MITS and I have had conversations about the makeup of the leagues club memberships and how a large portion of those members wouldn't give a hoot for the Eels as a footy team.

good point Belly, even if it did come from a Queenslander

the AFL team I follow, the Geelong Cats, has about 15,000 members from memory

Hurriflatch

Referee
The AFL is different tho, they need membership for survial as much as sponsorship.

An NRL club tho won't go under because the Football Club membership is low.

Suitman

Post Whore
Exactly.

I bet Geelong doesn't have a Leagues Club type establishment that has 30 000 members.

Suity

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
yeh, pretty sure the AFL hands out the cash

they do have a big club, but not as big as Parra Leagues Club

I think its different there, the club is the AFL club, one club only

Hellsy

Immortal
Belly in Brisvegas said:
Thanks Hells..I also want to speak to Damian Kelly to get some sort of drive happening up here around Round 3.

Honestly I wouldn't waste my time with that man he is hopeless!!!

Go straight to Ovo.

What kind of drive are you talking about? a membership one to get more people on board?? or just someone to give the Qld crew more of an insight into the Footy club and what it does?

strider

Post Whore
how come the postcode for the PDRLC PO Box is 1750? ... aren't all NSW postcodes supposed to start with a 2 ?

Suitman

Post Whore
strider said:
how come the postcode for the PDRLC PO Box is 1750? ... aren't all NSW postcodes supposed to start with a 2 ?

That's what I used to think Strides, but being in business, and having to send lots of cheques off, I have noticed a lot of stange postcodes like that over the last couple of years.

Suity

Hellsy

Immortal
List no longer accurate, please see last page for updated list, details and instructions.

Any questions?? Feel free to ask!!!!!

Hells...I got the forms in the post yesterday...thanks for that....I'll use these up now and if I need any others I'll give you a hoy...even if you sign them and post I can be the other member to second.

Cheers

Hellsy

Immortal
I have 10 in the mail for you today that have just my signature on them!
You read my mind. :D :D

Hellsy said:
Honestly I wouldn't waste my time with that man he is hopeless!!!

Go straight to Ovo.

What kind of drive are you talking about? a membership one to get more people on board?? or just someone to give the Qld crew more of an insight into the Footy club and what it does?

both but primarily to get more members....trying to capture the people who support parra but would not be aware of this forum. And you raise an intersting point Hells...I don't even know who the Qld crew is outside of people that I know on this board and my friends and relatives that support Parra.

I'm sure there are plenty of Parra supporters up here that would go to the games at Lang Park and haven't realyy considered, or maybe not know about the footy club...they must just join the blue and gold army...who knows??

The drive would be trying to enlist more people to join the footy club when they are arriving at Suncorp...Dairy Farmers and the like.

Hellsy

Immortal
Belly in Brisvegas said:
both but primarily to get more members....trying to capture the people who support parra but would not be aware of this forum. And you raise an intersting point Hells...I don't even know who the Qld crew is outside of people that I know on this board and my friends and relatives that support Parra.

I'm sure there are plenty of Parra supporters up here that would go to the games at Lang Park and haven't realyy considered, or maybe not know about the footy club...they must just join the blue and gold army...who knows??

The drive would be trying to enlist more people to join the footy club when they are arriving at Suncorp...Dairy Farmers and the like.

It is looking more and more likely that I will be able to go to Brisbane so I can help you with this, I'm sure the others will be in for it as well!

Latest posts