What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Hellsy

Immortal

List no longer accurate, please see last page for updated list, details and instructions.

Any questions?? Feel free to ask!!!!!

Hellsy said:
It is looking more and more likely that I will be able to go to Brisbane so I can help you with this, I'm sure the others will be in for it as well!

I think it would be more leg work more than anything else. For example, see a parra supporter sitting in their seats...go up to them and ask if they would consider being a member of the footy club..be armed with the forms for them to fill in and issue a receipt for their $15...bingo.

nöyd

Staff member
Might catch some more folks at the training run as well (should they have one again this year) on the Saturday before the match.

Hellsy

Immortal
Belly in Brisvegas said:
I think it would be more leg work more than anything else. For example, see a parra supporter sitting in their seats...go up to them and ask if they would consider being a member of the footy club..be armed with the forms for them to fill in and issue a receipt for their $15...bingo.

Don't know if they can really do that.
The proposer and seconder are meant to know the person.....

I'm quite willing to do the leg work of harrassing people in their seats though :D :D

Hellsy

Immortal

List no longer accurate, please see last page for updated list, details and instructions.

Any questions?? Feel free to ask!!!!!

fish eel

Immortal
its funny cos if you watch the latest history of the eels dvd fitzy says something about taking over the board cos he signed up 30 odd mates!

Stagger eel

Staff member
fish eel said:
its funny cos if you watch the latest history of the eels dvd fitzy says something about taking over the board cos he signed up 30 odd mates!

ironic isn't it??

Nikki

Coach
strider said:
how come the postcode for the PDRLC PO Box is 1750? ... aren't all NSW postcodes supposed to start with a 2 ?

PO Box's in major commercial suburbs usually carry a postcode starting with 1. Helps the mail reader machine thingys sort them easier...

Hurriflatch

Referee
Nikki said:
PO Box's in major commercial suburbs usually carry a postcode starting with 1. Helps the mail reader machine thingys sort them easier...

Good that clears that up

and you would know

Signed two blokes up from work.....

* One is a Geelong supporter just moved here from Victoria
* Converted a fence sitting Canterbury supporter over to the Eels...has seen the light.

Hellsy

Immortal
Woo hoo!!

I just went out to lunch and ran into Alan Overton!

He is truly thrilled with all the new members so keep on requesting the forms guys and gals!!!

Family? Friends? Let me know, I'll organise it!

Cheers for the support everyone!

strider

Post Whore
Belly in Brisvegas said:
Signed two blokes up from work.....

* One is a Geelong supporter just moved here from Victoria
* Converted a fence sitting Canterbury supporter over to the Eels...has seen the light.

:lol: :lol:

and holding that gun to their heads had nothing to do with it eh!

go belly!

strider

Post Whore
Hellsy said:
Woo hoo!!

I just went out to lunch and ran into Alan Overton!

He is truly thrilled with all the new members so keep on requesting the forms guys and gals!!!

Family? Friends? Let me know, I'll organise it!

Cheers for the support everyone!

cool!

great work hellsy - parra should put u on their payroll

Latest posts