What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Hellsy

Immortal
Yeah, but he gets certain glints in his eyes when he is really happy. I got a big hug and kiss off him :D :D

Hellsy

Immortal
List no longer accurate, please see last page for updated list, details and instructions.

Any questions?? Feel free to ask!!!!!

Hellsy

Immortal
List no longer accurate, please see last page for updated list, details and instructions.

Macca_

Coach
Hey Hells, I emailed them before xmas explaining my situation and if they could tell me my status. I have not heard back from them...

Hellsy

Immortal
Typical.

Don't know what I can do to help you there Macca! Maybe call them and ask if they have processed your application and that you have changed addy's and didn't get last years badge or report.

Macca_

Coach
Bah, I just rang them and I'm not showing up on the computer.

It is - Parramatta Football Club Membership right?

Looks like you best add me to the list Hells... Did you guys spend my coin and not put me in? :lol:

Macca_ said:
Bah, I just rang them and I'm not showing up on the computer.

It is - Parramatta Football Club Membership right?

Looks like you best add me to the list Hells... Did you guys spend my coin and not put me in? :lol:

Mate I put your form in.

Seriously it was the Weekend of the Bulldogs game. On the Friday I went and saw Car #1 on the ground, and went back to the office with Planet and his misses were I handed in the form.

Mark

Macca_

Coach
See, you gave it away with the 'went back to the club' part.

Hope you had a good drink. ON ME!!! :lol:

All good, we'll go again :D

fish eel

Immortal
MarkInTheStands said:
Mate I put your form in.

Seriously it was the Weekend of the Bulldogs game. On the Friday I went and saw Car #1 on the ground, and went back to the office with Planet and his misses were I handed in the form.

Mark

Macca, can I just draw to your attention the fact that Mark only owns up to dropping a form in, not dropping a form and money in. ;-)

Hellsy

Immortal