What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Yeah Belly, I am sure you could help us co-sign some members, Maybe I should fax you up a clean membership form to help us with the recruiting, Nossa, Dazeel, Noyd ???

And you have to hassel PJ to get the one I co-signed with Hellsy in and become a member.

Hellsy

Immortal
MarkInTheStands said:
Yeah Belly, I am sure you could help us co-sign some members, Maybe I should fax you up a clean membership form to help us with the recruiting, Nossa, Dazeel, Noyd ???

And you have to hassel PJ to get the one I co-signed with Hellsy in and become a member.

It'd be easier to just have them PM me their email addy's

Hellsy

Immortal
List no longer accurate, please see last page for updated list, details and instructions.

Any questions?? Feel free to ask!!!!!

zuke

Juniors
** Send a private message with your details. Best not to post them on the open forum**

zuke

Juniors
** Send a private message with your details. Best not to post them on the open forum**

Hellsy

Immortal
List no longer accurate, please see last page for updated list, details and instructions.

Any questions?? Feel free to ask!!!!!

Eelementary

Post Whore
Hellsy said:
That doesm't matter, get him to join!!!!
He'll get the book and badge regardless of where he lives!!

I now have had 12 people PM me.

C'MON EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!
JOIN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll run it by him and see what he says!