What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

BD5733

Juniors
Fantastic work Hellsy!!!!!!!

I think more of a stigma needs to be attatched to being a member of our great footy club, like how there is for members of AFL clubs.

Is anybody able to make small personalised banners for people that makes that forum member identifiable as a football club member?? With our own badge number, etc. It can be put in our sig.

booeycollector

Juniors
Hellsy,

I got your email today I have already sent the form back to the club. Thanks alot and good work. I'm sure I can recruit a few more from work mates and the like.

Cheers
Booey

Hellsy

Immortal
UTE and Zuke, I''l email you when I get back to work tomorrow.

BD5733 are you a member?

C'mon everyone!!!!!!!! We are getting lots of numbers up!!!

Hellsy

Immortal
EVERYONE!!! Feel free to pass the form on to friends as well that may not be onthe forums. MITS and I will recommend anyone!!!

Colonel I found your email addy so when I get to work in the morning you shall have a form.
Leasa - I think I found yours, if you don't get it tomorrow let me know your addy again...

Where are our QLD crew??? PJ, Daz, Noosa, noyd, number8??????

Where is Strider, Stiffy and Eloquent??? or Jake and Driver?

PM me your emails if you are interested. I have a blank form all ready to go waiting for you!!! I also have details on payment etc. typed up to send with the email

junior009

Juniors
Member #240 here. This is a great idea. The next step is to get a younger person on the board to offer a different perspective.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Suitman said:
I reckon Fitzy might be getting a little worried.

Suity

considering that fact that he started off by enticing 20 to 30 of his mates to join the club just so he can get some numbers up to join the board, I guess the same coud be done here if we want a represenative from the supporters base to be a voice on the board, this little project would be a little long term though as we need to be a member for three years to have voting rights. however For any eels fan, this is the best and most important $15.00 you'll ever spend a year.

lainey

Juniors
I've been a member since 1982 and am also a perpetual member! I may support the Panthers but I grew up in Merrylands. One or two of my fellow Panthers friends quite often ask, "why the hell are you a member of Parra Leagues?" but when it comes to playing at Parra Stadium I always have a full car because as a member I can park in the club car park.....:roll:

Hellsy

Immortal
List no longer accurate, please see last page for updated list, details and instructions.

Any questions?? Feel free to ask!!!!!

Hellsy

Immortal
OK peeps, I won't be online much today but keep those PM's coming :D :D :D

I have cleared my inbox so there won't be any dramas. :nwave:

Nickeel

Juniors
I am a proud member at 24, and been all my adult life, and agree completely with your little 'recruitment drive,' Hells. :) The most direct way to have some input and a voice in your club is through RLFC membership.

Unfortunately wasn't able to make the meeting as I was out of town, but hope to be there next year.

To anyone who is not a member: I encourage you wholeheartedly to join, and BE HEARD!

Nick

Nickeel

Juniors
I must add that I was nominated by my dear late grandpa and seconded by none other than Parramatta legend and former Kangaroo Billy Rayner (a good friend of grandpas)... so membership has its perks - rubbing shoulders with the greats!

Nick

I sent 3 more forms out to people that asked on the Offical board.

CumberlandAshes81
Swordland
+ 1 more I can't remember right now.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Nickeel said:
I am a proud member at 24, and been all my adult life, and agree completely with your little 'recruitment drive,' Hells. :) The most direct way to have some input and a voice in your club is through RLFC membership.

Unfortunately wasn't able to make the meeting as I was out of town, but hope to be there next year.

To anyone who is not a member: I encourage you wholeheartedly to join, and BE HEARD!

Nick

yep yep
i joined the day of my 18th birthday! :D and it felt so right!
member number 260

Latest posts