What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Suitman

Post Whore
MarkInTheStands said:
He is the CEO and the CEO is the First Employee of the club. The CEO is normally employed by the board.

I could be wrong, but, at the moment, it appears that the Board are all puppets.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Suity

Your Wrong,

The board are Cautious men, and apart from the Football side of things, Denis is running a very successfull business with a few more wins to come shortly I am told.

fish eel

Immortal
Suitman said:
I could be wrong, but, at the moment, it appears that the Board are all puppets.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Suity

He has as much a monopoly as the board, and through their continued election the members allow him.

fish eel

Immortal
MarkInTheStands said:
Your Wrong,

The board are Cautious men, and apart from the Football side of things, Denis is running a very successfull business with a few more wins to come shortly I am told.

Isnt that a pretty big part of his job?

Maybe he shouldnt do that and the Leagues club.

He is like Clover Moore.

Suitman

Post Whore
MarkInTheStands said:
Your Wrong,

Your statement held credibility until the last 11 words.

Suity

Stagger eel

Staff member
Dennis still seeks the recomendation of the board in whatever decision is made..

is that correct Mark??

Stagger eel

Staff member
Suitman said:
Your statement held credibility until the last 11 words.

Suity

I have a feeling you may of misunderstood what he meant..

I don't think he meant a few more wins on the field.

Suitman

Post Whore
Actually, in reading that again.......

MarkInTheStands said:
The board are Cautious men,

All the more reason for them to want to keep him there.

MarkInTheStands said:
and apart from the Football side of things, Denis is running a very successfull business

Really???
What does the PRLFCL exist for?
I don't give a rats arse that things are going along swimmingly.
They are there to provide a succesful Rugby League team, beacause without that, they wouldn't have jobs. At last count, we haven't won a comp for 20 years, Successful?? Sugar coat it all you want.

MarkInTheStands said:
with a few more wins to come shortly I am told.
[/quote]

Propaganda? Sweet Talking? How long have we been told this sh*te now??

Suity

Suitman said:
Actually, in reading that again.......

All the more reason for them to want to keep him there.

yes the Financial Stability of the of the League Club group is very important to the Board

Suitman said:
Really???
What does the PRLFCL exist for?
I don't give a rats arse that things are going along swimmingly.
They are there to provide a succesful Rugby League team, beacause without that, they wouldn't have jobs. At last count, we haven't won a comp for 20 years, Successful?? Sugar coat it all you want.

Yes, When Denis took over at the Leagues club it was virtually bankrupt. Now it is worth a great deal more than the Bricks and Mortar on O’Connell street.

The PRLFCL exists to run all grades of league in the district up to Premier League and on that count we have won the Title At least twice since 1999.

Without the Football club, if the Leagues club was doing what it was doing it would still be successful.

The Leagues club Owns the NRL side. Think of them as Peter and Russell in the souths affair except our Deal to keep control is the 3 Members of the Football club board on a 7 man leagues club board.

It just so happens that those two boards are identical at the moment.

Suitman said:
Propaganda? Sweet Talking? How long have we been told this sh*te now??

Suity

Yeah once again I was talking about some up coming things for the Leagues club.

As I have said to you Many times before. Denis is not a stupid man, and I will guarantee you his Job Description in his contract will have no mention of a Successful Side or a Premiership.It might have something about being able to enter a side in the elite league comp in the country but that will be all.

eelavation said:
Dennis still seeks the recomendation of the board in whatever decision is made..

is that correct Mark??

Denis still seeks the Approval of the Board on Decissions that affect the company. Day to Day decisions are his to make. That is what we pay him for.

fish eel

Immortal
MarkInTheStands said:
yes the Financial Stability of the of the League Club group is very important to the Board

As it is to all members.

I doubt anybody here is disputing the job he has done with the Leagues Club.

As I have said to you Many times before. Denis is not a stupid man, and I will guarantee you his Job Description in his contract will have no mention of a Successful Side or a Premiership.It might have something about being able to enter a side in the elite league comp in the country but that will be all.

Succesful NRL side or not, surely his contract would include performance reviews?

bartman

Immortal
Badge #177... now sitting on my key ring over here in sunny Yorkshire :D

Thanks Hellsy :thumn. Only three more keyrings until I can vote ;-)