What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Nikki

Coach
Probably be a looong meeting this year. I am sure there are a few issues that need to be bought up. Whose gunna be the spokesperson???

Stagger eel

Staff member
Nikki said:
Probably be a looong meeting this year. I am sure there are a few issues that need to be bought up. Whose gunna be the spokesperson???

I reckon we could be there all day..:lol:

Hellsy

Immortal
No Hellsy's daddy needs to stay seated.

Seriously though, I actually can't begrudge them this fee hike, $15 is not alot, it would basically cover the cost of the book and badge each year.

I hope the extra money goes into the Footy club though and not to be used for pay rises

So Job, just a fan of the Verse or, Mission Impossible

with kings and counselors of the earth, who built up waste places for themselves;

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hey Mark!!

can you answer a question for me..you're a smart bloke.

why do we need a General Manager of football and CEO of the football office?? why couldn't it be streamlined to make it one job?

Well we have a Manager of Football Operations at the Leagues club and he is also the General Manager of the NRL club.

I don't think the NRL Club has a CEO. . . I don't know any more.

JOB 3:14

Juniors
MarkInTheStands said:
So Job, just a fan of the Verse or, Mission Impossible

with kings and counselors of the earth, who built up waste places for themselves;

A bit of both i guess. 3:14 .... Tahu, McKinnon, Smith....:?

eelavation said:
Hey Mark!!

why do we need a General Manager of football and CEO of the football office?? why couldn't it be streamlined to make it one job?

Just asked the questions, The PNRLC does have a CEO and a Board because it is a company and a General Manager.

Also Greg is the Manager of Football Sports at Parramatta which also means the Two Blues.

Suitman

Post Whore
eelavation said:
Hey Mark!!

That's a really good question, and if it was streamlined, maybe they wouldn't need to put memberships up 10 bucks. We'd be saving thousands more in salaries.

Suity

Stagger eel

Staff member
we just need someone there [not Fitzy] who's knowlegable in the industry, media savvy and a great business mind. for eg..Shane Richardson, up until recently he had the hardest job in Rugby league and came through that period in flying colours.

what about Paul Dunn?????

Stagger eel

Staff member
MarkInTheStands said:
Just asked the questions, The PNRLC does have a CEO and a Board because it is a company and a General Manager.

Also Greg is the Manager of Football Sports at Parramatta which also means the Two Blues.

well, why isn't Greg Mitchell our voice????

Suitman

Post Whore
MarkInTheStands said:
A good Question, maybe because everyone knows he answers to Fitzy and Fitzy is universally dispised across all the other clubs.

All the more reason why........

Suity

Suitman said:
All the more reason why........

Suity

Patience, I have been told he is speaking more and more about buying a boat.

If we have a half decent year on and off the feild next year, it will all be over before you know it.