What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
get stuck into them matey!!

"you'll never get through to him like that, you've gotta poke him with a stick!"

Twizzle said:
I'd like to join, even offered to pay them some more money, but I got told to come back on Monday and I had to go to a whole other place to do it

it shouldn't be this hard

Hi Twiz,

Just on this, I am sure I confirmed that you are already a member and I gave you your membership number. The Club is unsure what happened to the letter with your Badge in it, and were going to look through the old returned Mail for it.

I confirmed with you that you had received the letter about the 2007 Renewals so they have the correct address.

This year, I would like to renew your membership myself, get your Badge and then Hand it to you when we meet up in Lismore for the Titans Trial. If that is Okay with you.

parra-matters said:
they haven't cashed my cheaque yet, how long does it normally take to process?

Normally you have to wait for a Board Meeting.

I just spoke with a Board Member (I did, Yes!) and he said they had a meeting only last week, so if you form was recieved after that. ( so after the 13th) which judging by the dates it may very well have. Your Membership will be appoved and processed after next months board meeting.

Sorry for the bad news.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
MarkInTheStands said:
Hi Twiz,

Just on this, I am sure I confirmed that you are already a member and I gave you your membership number. The Club is unsure what happened to the letter with your Badge in it, and were going to look through the old returned Mail for it.

I confirmed with you that you had received the letter about the 2007 Renewals so they have the correct address.

This year, I would like to renew your membership myself, get your Badge and then Hand it to you when we meet up in Lismore for the Titans Trial. If that is Okay with you.

ta MITS

I've never recieved anything other than a photo copy of a renewal form, no badge or bage number

they also claim to have sent me a generic badge which I never recieved

I went into the Club to pay in person and they said come back Monday, I offered to leave the form and money there and they said no can do

thats cool, forgot about meetings etc, I should now I'm vice president of the cricket assoication up here and new clubs can only be accepted at AGM's.
So having to wait a month is no worries.

Twizzle said:
ta MITS

I've never recieved anything other than a photo copy of a renewal form, no badge or bage number

they also claim to have sent me a generic badge which I never recieved

I went into the Club to pay in person and they said come back Monday, I offered to leave the form and money there and they said no can do

Well I can tell you your Badge Number is 371

When i spoke to them, the Girl on the phone had only come back from an OH&S stint, but knew nothing about a Generic Badge and was going to look for you Badge in the Returned Mail.

It is a Little weak that the Leagues Club and not take Payments and have a procedure for receiving Payments for the Football club. I will bring this up at the AGM (and hopefully sound it out with a Board Member) before hand.

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
As I have previous posted I sent mine in early July and the cheque still has not been cashed, I wish they will hurry up, if they don't want my membership then send the cheque back. But I want to be a member. Can someone please give me a contact / phone number so I can ring them up.

Hellsy

Immortal
As far as I know they are still taking members.

The phone number is in my tally post above, give them a call, they may have misplaced your forms, they seem to have done that this year to a few. Did u send to the PO box or to the address? To my knowledge of feedback recieved it seems more people have had luck with the PO box addy.

Still if you only sent your money in August, u prob wuld have had to wait till Septembers board meeting for approval and then alot of the footy office has been on hols due to end of season so maybe they just havent got round to it... not a great excuse but it could be the case

Can you guys call and let us all know the results??

Parra Guru

Coach
Hey Hellsy, I still have the form u sent me ages ago but haven't sent it yet. Do u know if they'll be accepting them over the off season?

Sorry I've been such a slack b*tch with it :lol:

Hellsy

Immortal
Not real sure TBH.
If U guve the Footy Office a call they should be able to tell you.
Maybe if you went down in person they'd process it quicker with cash