What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Suitman

Post Whore
MarkInTheStands said:
Yeah or even vote.:D

So will we see you at the AGM ?

No, I meant run for the board at the front of the room and punch them in the nose for not delvering a Premiership. ;-)

Suity

bartman

Immortal
Wish I could be there to hear what is said on all this. Does anyone know if a meeting date has been set? Is it generally always in November, or December?

Suitman

Post Whore
bartman said:
Wish I could be there to hear what is said on all this. Does anyone know if a meeting date has been set? Is it generally always in November, or December?

Yes, conveniently when all the unhappiness and crapiness from an unsuccessful season has died down. ;-)

Suity

Hellsy

Immortal
Its either the Sunday before Christmas, or the 1st Sunday in December... I can't remember

scottyeel

Bench
Suitman said:
Yay!!!!!

I am now officially member No. 491 of the PDRLC.

Suity
Suity how long ago did you send your application? I sent mine ages ago and still haven't heard anything.:shock:

Hellsy

Immortal
Just give them a call Scotty, they have been known to miss a few.. or they may have never received it

bartman

Immortal
Hellsy said:
Its either the Sunday before Christmas, or the 1st Sunday in December... I can't remember
Cheers Hellsy, don't think it fits in with my next trip back...:(

redeel

Juniors
Firstly my appologies if this q has been asked before.is the leagues club membership the same as the footy club membership,cause i just joined the leagues club and was informed that in 3 yrs i could be a voting board mem

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Just got mine in the post tonight. Member number 170. Wooohoooooo.

My mate at work got his yesterday, member 494.

Thanks Hellsy.

Let me know when you are running for the board!!:D

Haynzy

First Grade
How do they work out the numbers?

I got mine ages ago but am no 618.

maybe it goes by how close you are to Parra. :D