What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

strider

Post Whore
PM = private message ... ie a message for only hellsy .... click on her name on one of the previous messages she posted and a little menu will pop up and one of the options is 'send a private message to ...' - click on that and u can type in a private message just to hellsy

Hellsy

Immortal
OOoooohhhhhh new friends!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just do as strider says and click on my name and find the Private message option.

I need your:
Full Name
Mailing Address
How many forms do you need?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
PATRICIA HULM said:
Would love to join but what does PM you mean? Sorry but I am new to computers:crazy:

didn't take you long to find this :crazy:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
MarkInTheStands said:
I am also picking up your 2007 renewal badge and hand delivering it to you in Lismore for the Trial.

thanks a heap MITS

I'll be there with bells on

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
Well after double checking, the Footy club came back and advised they cannot find my application or cheque, so with Hellsy help again I have filled in and completed the application, posted off my cheque attentioned the letter to the young lady who handle my enquiry and now I am waiting. I'll let you all know how I go this time.

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
Well I chased up my application a few days ago and received a email back telling me the application / cheque have been received and the clubs next meeting is on Monday 13th and if accepted I will receive notification by post along with badge and number. I won't be happy if I'm not accepted.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Parra R 4 Me said:
Well I chased up my application a few days ago and received a email back telling me the application / cheque have been received and the clubs next meeting is on Monday 13th and if accepted I will receive notification by post along with badge and number. I won't be happy if I'm not accepted.

Well they accepted me. Any club that accepts me probably isn't worth joining. I quit.

Hellsy

Immortal
BTW everyone!!!

It is renewal time for 2007

You should have gotten a letter by now about the AGM.

Hope to see people there.

The yearly booklet comes out before xmas... so I know some of you are thinking along the lines of... what have I joined for, is it all worth it??
Hopefully the booklet will seal the deal for those in doubt.

If anyone else wishes to join or has someone else who wishes to join, please let me know.

bartman

Immortal
Hellsy, can you please tell me when existing members have to pay up for 2007 by? How much, cheques made out to etc.

(Don't have access to my letter real easily, but can get organised without it or get it if needed.)

Thanks.

Hellsy

Immortal
The form says:
Members are reminded the $25 annual subscription is now due and may be paid at the football office at 2 Grose St Parramatta during business hours or prior to the commencement of the annual general meeting. For ease of operation members are encouraged to post their subscriptions by filling in and returning this coupon

So I would say they are due now. I know u cant go to the AGM without re-signing, so I am pretty sure that renewals have to be done swiftly so the club can account for you for next season.

Remember you have to be a member for 3 full years to become a voting member the year after

Latest posts