What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

parra pete

Referee
Helen, would love to have you push now for members to join the "Men of League" organisation. Its a one off fee of $10 (for ex players) and $25 for Associate members)
M O L does fantastic work for former players (not necessarily the top notchers) down on their luck.
Anyone interested could send me a pm.

Nikki

Coach
So who got their Annual reports today? Still waiting for mine.. Damn Australia Post :fist: :lol:

eelaholic

First Grade
didn't get mine either

So do we have to renew our membership before the AGM if we want to go to it?

strider

Post Whore
also - will we only get the annual report once we pay for next yrs membership? cos I only sent mine off today

Hellsy

Immortal
Holic - Yes, you muct renew to go to the AGM

Strider - You get the Annual Report regardless of if you renew for next year, it is based on this years membership

Twizz - Just because they told MITS they posted them on Tuesday doesn't mean they actually did, you can't be disappointed based on that. Plus it depends on how they handle their mail, if it rely's on someone taking them to the Post Office then maybe they got their after 6pm on the Tuesday in which case people should start getting them today

Damian Kelly - I still haven't heard from Kevin Wise about my missing badge..... I'll be emailing you tonight if it doesn't come through today

Hellsy

Immortal
parra pete said:
Helen, would love to have you push now for members to join the "Men of League" organisation. Its a one off fee of $10 (for ex players) and $25 for Associate members)
M O L does fantastic work for former players (not necessarily the top notchers) down on their luck.
Anyone interested could send me a pm.

Hey Pete,

If you wanted to give me some info about what people get to join, any pictures, info packs, website links etc. I'll start a thread

You can email me if you like

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Hells, Men of League was that function that rowdy and i went to at Star City, not long before the GF

Hellsy said:
Damian Kelly - I still haven't heard from Kevin Wise about my missing badge..... I'll be emailing you tonight if it doesn't come through today

I spoke with DK yesterday and raised this point that Kevin had not been in touch with you. He said, "I only deal with Blue and Gold Army memberships" To which I replied, "I know that but all we are asking it that Kevin get in contact with Helen and you work in the same offices".

On the Annual Report, I also said Thursday or Friday (I think it was today or tomorrow in the original post)

Nikki

Coach
Got mine this morning.. Yayee!! Was soo excited, was the best part of my day. Considering the rest of it has included a flat car battery and after forking out $125 get the car started and have an accident 5 mins later =(

Yodaeel

Juniors
THANKYOU AGAIN TO MARK AND OUR SUPORTERS FOR ATTENDING THE FUNDRAISER BREAKFAST TO SUPPLY FUNDS TO RUN THE MISSION BREAKFAST AND LUNCH OVER XMAS .WE RAISED OVER $10,000 AND PARRALEAGUES AND WENTY LEAGUES ADDED FURTHER $15,000 through CDSE.
WE ARE A LUCKY CLUB TO HAVE SUCH A GREAT SUPORTER BASE.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Yodaeel said:
THANKYOU AGAIN TO MARK AND OUR SUPORTERS FOR ATTENDING THE FUNDRAISER BREAKFAST TO SUPPLY FUNDS TO RUN THE MISSION BREAKFAST AND LUNCH OVER XMAS .WE RAISED OVER $10,000 AND PARRALEAGUES AND WENTY LEAGUES ADDED FURTHER $15,000 through CDSE.
WE ARE A LUCKY CLUB TO HAVE SUCH A GREAT SUPORTER BASE.

not a problem Yoda!...look after yourself over the festive season and I hope a few of us can arrange to catch up with you for a drink or 2 soon.

eela
[Mario]

Nikki

Coach
Was a great morning Yoda! And we mentioned to Damien Kelly to pass any other info on about functions as some ppl may like to attend.

Will see you at the AGM!!

Hellsy

Immortal
Yay!!!
That means mine will be in my mailbox tonight :D :D :D

And I just had the Eels Office tell me my new badge is there and I can collect when I want to avoid Aussie Post loosing it again!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hellsy said:
Yay!!!
That means mine will be in my mailbox tonight :D :D :D

And I just had the Eels Office tell me my new badge is there and I can collect when I want to avoid Aussie Post loosing it again!!

if you're going to the football office in the next week, can you give me a call..we may try and get you drop off the Micky Vella tribute thread to DK.

do you mind?

Latest posts