What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Hellsy

Immortal
:LOL: :LOL:
Well now I've done it!!
Got my envelope which was meant to contain my badge in todays mail and the envelope had busted open and the badge had fallen out!!

Have emailed the Eels Office to get it replaced, Aussie Post must have been a bit rough I think!

Hopefully I get it prior to the AGM as you have to show it to get in......

Hellsy

Immortal
I get an email back from DK today and it says that he doesn't deal with the Footy club stuff, Kevin Wise does...... but the pr eels email addy that they list is his email address!!! :-k ](*,) #-o :-k :-k

Nikki

Coach
Oh Hells... Dont tell me the right hand doesnt know what the left is doing down at the Football Office.. I am shocked!! :lol:

Hellsy

Immortal
Yeah... don't know what I was thinking.... maybe that an NRL club would have procedures in place and give out the correct contact details.

Blah Blah...... makes me wonder if any of the good folk in here have sent emails as queries on their memberships and have not got answers, I think I just discovered the reason :LOL: :LOL:

Hopefully Kevin will let me know

Hellsy

Immortal
Hope everyone has re-joined!!!!

Don't forget to pay your fees and come to the AGM!!!!

Still waiting to hear from Kevin on my missing badge :( :( :( will follow up DK very soon..

I have also heard that there is a special insert that will give club members some news on current happenings in the Parramatta first grade squad.

Latest posts