What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

bartman

Immortal
Mum tells me the annual report book is great. Too heavy to send over and risk damage though. Great to hear there's so many more member names in the back, well done Hellsy and everyone who's followed through.

I'm now paid up for 2007 as well... enjoy the AGM those that can/will attend.

Hellsy

Immortal
Cheers Bart!!!!

98 people out of the 185 forms I sent out is not too bad at all!!!

I really really hope that those who have a form and havent got around to joinging will be spurred on to join after reading that everyone is happy with the book.

I'll post some pictures of a few pages if people want to see what it look slike.

If you have lost your form, just PM me and I'll send another to you

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
Hellsy said:
Cheers Bart!!!!

98 people out of the 185 forms I sent out is not too bad at all!!!

I really really hope that those who have a form and havent got around to joinging will be spurred on to join after reading that everyone is happy with the book.

I'll post some pictures of a few pages if people want to see what it look slike.

If you have lost your form, just PM me and I'll send another to you
Tks Hellsy that would be great, for us who live in Brisbane we don't get to see, can't wait. I also would like to send you a special thank you for helping me become part of a great Footy Club.

Hellsy

Immortal
As promised......

The cover, our deserved champions!!!
1.jpg

Random pages:
2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Hellsy

Immortal
I hope this helps people to want to join for next year!!!!!

**These are only selected pages I picked out, there is more

Stagger eel

Staff member
parra-matters said:
Haven't got mine yet, do 2007 members who just joined get it?
My name is in the book.

you should get it [possibly today] do you have a key ring??

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Dad's book didn't have the inserts! :fist: i haven't opened mine yet, hopefully they are in there

strider

Post Whore
re: all the players being listed .... what's the go? they are automatically members? they are forced to be members? they just choose to be members?

also - what's a "Perpetual Member"? (i think that was the term - there are about 12 listed)

Stagger eel

Staff member
MarkInTheStands said:
Players become members when the sign the contract.

As for Perpetual Members I am not to sure.

as well as the coaching and administration staff, they also become automatic members don't they??