What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Hellsy

Immortal
You must have been a member for the 2006 season to get an annual report for 2006.
If your badge is for 2007 then you will not get the 2006 book.

You could always ask the Eels office if they could send one to you but don't expect to receive one if this is the case

Hellsy

Immortal
TBH Suity I'm not sure....... MITS???????????????

Im not sure at what point your number is classed as 'unused' and they free it up for the next person...... there would have to be a cut off point, but MITS hopefully will be able to tell us.... or YODA!!!

Hellsy said:
You must have been a member for the 2006 season to get an annual report for 2006.
If your badge is for 2007 then you will not get the 2006 book.

You could always ask the Eels office if they could send one to you but don't expect to receive one if this is the case
I only just joined for 2007 and got the book.

Hellsy said:
TBH Suity I'm not sure....... MITS???????????????

Im not sure at what point your number is classed as 'unused' and they free it up for the next person...... there would have to be a cut off point, but MITS hopefully will be able to tell us.... or YODA!!!

I know that you have to have the new badge to get into the AGM. I seem to remember something about the 31st of January.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
We don't need to know cut off dates, our dad just goes in and pays for us :D

You guys should all get someone like that! :lol:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
JessEel said:
We don't need to know cut off dates, our dad just goes in and pays for us :D

You guys should all get someone like that! :lol:

I am one of those dads

strider

Post Whore
but i've already paid my membership :( - so hellsy/jess could you just get dad to send me over a cheque for $25 to cover it? - and maybe an extra 50c for the stamp I used - actually just round it up to $26 for the trouble I had to go to ... cheers :thumn

Suitman

Post Whore
strider said:
but i've already paid my membership :( - so hellsy/jess could you just get dad to send me over a cheque for $25 to cover it? - and maybe an extra 50c for the stamp I used - actually just round it up to $26 for the trouble I had to go to ... cheers :thumn

:lol: :lol:

Why not make it $30?
Petrol money as well.

Suity

Hellsy

Immortal
JessEel said:
:lol: Dad just got a whole new bunch of crazy kids :lol:

Well he and Mum already have adopted Kylie, Rosie, Jay, Rowdy, Guy, john, Bec etc etc etc.... I could go on.

Don't forget though.... U and I are Burt's ;-)