What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

strider

Post Whore
you mean they don't have to get a signed form from hellsy? :eek: .... I thought that was mandatory??? :lol:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
they can choose to keep going as members too, i noticed a couple of old names there

Yodaeel

Juniors
G,day MARK The Perpetual Members was formed in 1982 when we moved from Cumberland to Belmore to play while the new stadium was being built.
We were doing it tough financialy at the time so a decision was made to auction the first 13 numbers off to our supporters most of them were purchased by our sponsors.
James Hardie our major sponsor at the time purchased No1 The name Harry Hudson was the boss of Hardies at the time.
I do not remember how much was raised at the time but it was a big amount and it helped keep our club afloat while our crowds were down by playing away from Parramatta.

strider

Post Whore
Yodaeel said:
G,day MARK The Perpetual Members was formed in 1982 when we moved from Cumberland to Belmore to play while the new stadium was being built.
We were doing it tough financialy at the time so a decision was made to auction the first 13 numbers off to our supporters most of them were purchased by our sponsors.
James Hardie our major sponsor at the time purchased No1 The name Harry Hudson was the boss of Hardies at the time.
I do not remember how much was raised at the time but it was a big amount and it helped keep our club afloat while our crowds were down by playing away from Parramatta.
ohhhh ... cool ... thanks Ovo! :thumn .... I recognised Tony Packard (ie tony packard holden - "up the windsor rd from baulkham hills and let me do it right for you") who is PM#2

Suitman

Post Whore
Belly in Brisvegas said:
Ovo....I cannot make the AGM in December...can you please courier up my two free schooners to Brisbane please?

They'll be warm and flat and taste like piss when they arrive, so you may as well have a couple of XXXX's instead. Should taste the same.

Suity

strider

Post Whore
wow - i got my 2007 badge today - only sent the renewal last thursday evening (put the letter in the postbox at 6pm thurs night) - how quick is that!!!

strider

Post Whore
tbh - i would have thought you'd only get a 2006 book if you were a 2006 member ..... but I really don't know - its just my assumption

Stagger eel

Staff member
Parra R 4 Me said:
As I posted prior I got my badge and acceptance letter but no book. Does everyone get on of them?

ok, if you're a member for 07 than you probably wouldn't get the 06 annual report. but I'm not 100% sure..maybe Yoda can clear that query up for you.