What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Hellsy

Immortal
REMINDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The AGM will be Held on the 17th of December 2006 at 10:00am

And to the people that have got a form and havent sent it in......
SEND IT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PuHHHHHleeeeezzeeeeeeeeeeeeee :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

bazza

Immortal
Hi

Just thought I would say that I am a signed up member (thanks Hellsy) and have renewed for 2007. However since I am overseas I won't be able to make the AGM - but will be reading here to find out the details.

I would be interested to hear how much membership numbers have changed by

Hellsy

Immortal
They went up by 98 I think bazza.... unfortunately I sent out soo many more forms than that..... so I am slightly disheartened... but Im so glad we have almost 100 new members to the club!!!!

Im sure MITS will post a summary of the AGM... Im just not good at taking notes etc.. but MITS is the man for that!

Hellsy

Immortal
Yeah I know.... but I sent out so many more forms than that...

I am very happy!!!!!!!!!!!!! but just a bit sad that so many people have asked me for a form and not gone through with joining I guess

strider

Post Whore
yeah i know - its a bummer u went to all that effort .... but I think thats just how it works with anything, lots of ppl have the intention but never follow through .... but 100 is excellent - how many members are there in total? - u've probably signed up 1/4 or more of them!

Hellsy said:
They went up by 98 I think bazza.... unfortunately I sent out soo many more forms than that..... so I am slightly disheartened... but Im so glad we have almost 100 new members to the club!!!!

Im sure MITS will post a summary of the AGM... Im just not good at taking notes etc.. but MITS is the man for that!

Yeah, Sure, well Kinda, I am still writing up the doco on what I want to say at the AGM.

bartman

Immortal
100 out 180 is a success/response rate that a lot of companies in the business of mail-outs would only dream about. It's a great result for the Eels, and so the work paid off handsomely Hellsy.

I've now apparently received my 2007 key-ring, which will find it's way over to me in the next couple of weeks. :D

Stagger eel

Staff member
Another reminder that AGM is this sunday morning at 10am..

should be an intersting morning for some of us :alcho:

Latest posts