What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

eelavation said:
that is perculiar, not only the fact that you didn't get your keyring [medal] but I don't think the club themselves know what the future of the football club is or if one actually exists!! just remember that we know longer field a PL side and our Flegg side is now part of the NYC which is under the banner of the NRL!!

where does that leave SG Ball and Mathews??? are they still the sole responsability of the PDRLC or the NRL club???

MITS any chance in getting updates from the chairman as to where we currently stand in all this???

The PDRLFC will run all representative sides (Ball, and Matts), it will continue to run and document the achievements of the NRL and NYC sides as well. But its control is even further limited that before. For Obvious Reasons.

PARRACHILEAN said:
Count Me In As Part Of That Imagine A Club That Doesnt Have To Rely On The Finacial Support From A Leagues Club So How Many Members Officially???

If We Have 30,000 Members X 15.00 = $450,000
If We Have 30,000 Members X 25.00 = $750,000

Nice Figures Hey

We have I think, 900 members, Maybe more I am not sure, but I think that is the number.

And Just and FYI, the Leagues club group tipped in 6.6 Million to Football Sports. 5.6 of that was to League, including the Junior Leagues.

I think the Blue and Gold Army have 3 - 4 thousand. I could be wrong on that one.

The leagues club has 35,000 members.

Also as you may have read before, the NRL and NYC sides are run by another company, they are not Run by the Football club, they are run by the PNRLC (Parramatta National Rugby League Club). Which itself is a fully owned subsidiary of the PLCG (Parramatta Leagues Club Group)

Apparently, the Players were told last night about the link with Wenty and what it entails.

In Other news Temperatures around the Stadium dropped noticeably last night.

Also it is Part of the Constitution of the club that 3 members of the Board have to come from the Parramatta District Rugby League Football Club.

Stagger eel

Staff member
MarkInTheStands said:
The PDRLFC will run all representative sides (Ball, and Matts), it will continue to run and document the achievements of the NRL and NYC sides as well. But its control is even further limited that before. For Obvious Reasons.

this is what concerns me greatly MITS?? question is will we have a say? if not how do we have a say?

Yes we will have a say. It is Written that we have a say in how the club is run. It is Club Law that 3 members of the Football Club Board have to be part of the Leagues club board.

As it is written, so shall it be done.

fish eel

Immortal
MarkInTheStands said:
Yes we will have a say. It is Written that we have a say in how the club is run. It is Club Law that 3 members of the Football Club Board have to be part of the Leagues club board.

As it is written, so shall it be done.

how many sit on the board?

Hellsy

Immortal
Hey MITS have you heard why some people are getting receipts for payments?
I havent got anything as yet have U?

Hellsy said:
Hey MITS have you heard why some people are getting receipts for payments?
I havent got anything as yet have U?

I haven't recieved a request for Renewal. I will check with the football club tomorrow.

Hellsy

Immortal
Seems weird to me, I thought it came with the yearly report and the info of the AGM

Belly what did the letter actually say when you renewed?

strider

Post Whore
Belly - were u a bit sus when the letter said to send your renewal money to a African Bank account?

:sarcasm:

Geez this will show my attention to detail....

OK...top part was some blurb from Fitzy about something or other (I sent the whole letter back with my coin so cannot check).

Bottom part (in the usual spot) was the renewal of the m'ship.

Anyway I have my receipt (73388) here from the PDRLCL saying received $25 cash from Matthew Bell for PDRL m'ship 2007 signed by R. Walshe.

...and Hells the delivery of the yearly report/agm info and my renewal of m'ship letter have ALWAYS come at different times of the year, for me.

....holy crap...but wait there is more....I just went and checked my keyring that has all my badges on it and I have the 2007 one (yellow oval shape).

Have I been stung twice??

Is Ovo still awake...I might give him a call.

Suitman

Post Whore
Belly in Brisvegas said:
....holy crap...but wait there is more....I just went and checked my keyring that has all my badges on it and I have the 2007 one (yellow oval shape).

Have I been stung twice??

Is Ovo still awake...I might give him a call.

MITS has his number.

Suity

Hellsy

Immortal
Belly in Brisvegas said:
...and Hells the delivery of the yearly report/agm info and my renewal of m'ship letter have ALWAYS come at different times of the year, for me.

:LOL: :LOL:
Fair enough... but you cant have it prior to the season ending!!

Id check Belly...... maybe they never processed your first one!

strider

Post Whore
you can just see someone walking round the office, looking on the floor - "hmmm, what's this?" - picks up year old form that fall on th floor 12 months ago - "better process it!" :lol:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Belly said:
Anyway I have my receipt (73388) here from the PDRLCL saying received $25 cash from Matthew Bell for PDRL m'ship 2007 signed by R. Walshe.

:shock: :shock:

type that number into your calculator and turn it upside down!

"88EEL"

:shock: :shock:

Latest posts