What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I just received my "overdue reminder" in the mail yesterday giving me 3 days to renew my membership.

Never received the original.

eelz47

Coach
I just received my "overdue reminder" in the mail yesterday giving me 3 days to renew my membership.

lol

thats probably from last year, we normally just pay it at the agm

btw when is the agm?

bartman

Immortal

That's not boding well... I don't believe I have paid them this calendar year - I hope they haven't changed their payment policy, just to make a whole swathe of these 200-odd members ineligible from voting for the first time.

Given the problems about the clubs finding member addresses to send notice last year, if they have made changes that impact people's eligibility to vote this year it might warrant going to the media with a story?

bartman

Immortal
Cool.

I've just had a funny gut feeling that ever since this membership drive took off, some people involved in the club have been scared and suspicious... and might view it as a bad thing, rather than a good thing that more people are becoming involved, and more people can contribute to and participate in shaping the club's direction.

I hope that the club as a whole embraces the new batch of voting members, rather than makes things hard for them through incompetency of systems or otherwise.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Cool.

I've just had a funny gut feeling that ever since this membership drive took off, some people involved in the club have been scared and suspicious... and might view it as a bad thing, rather than a good thing that more people are becoming involved, and more people can contribute to and participate in shaping the club's direction.

I hope that the club as a whole embraces the new batch of voting members, rather than makes things hard for them through incompetency of systems or otherwise.

there was certainly more than a couple of eyebrows raised at the sudden jump of membership, I know that for a fact.

Suitman

Post Whore
What your Membership renewal for 2008? As in that you haven't paid for over a year? Or do you mean the notification of the AGM which I don't think anyone has received yet. Unless it arrived at my home today.

No, my membership renewal.
I just checked, and I paid the last two renewals at the end of November, so I'd be expecting it soon.

Suity

Hellsy

Immortal
I'm thinking they are due very very soon.

Haynzy PM'd me and told me he had a letter from them today - something about computer glitches etc and told him he could renew.

I'm thinking they are due very very soon.

Haynzy PM'd me and told me he had a letter from them today - something about computer glitches etc and told him he could renew.

Yeah that might be the same thing that Twizzle got.

I wll scan it and put it online if that is okay with everyone.