What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

bartman

Immortal
Well if the renewals are expected in November as per usual, then perhaps the October letter received by some is part of a new system in the FC to handle the increased numbers, attempting to catch outstanding memberships from the year before issuing new renewals?

So I went and Renewed Twizzles Badge from referance to the letter. Now I have yet to scan the letter as the version I took home had Twizzles personal information on it and I didn't want him getting hate mail.

So I went to renew it this morning at the Football office. BTW I should have taken my camera, the Harold Matthews Cup, the Jack Gibson Cup and the Bandage Bear cup all sit proudly on the Counter at the Front Desk (I assume the Presidents Cup is a Wenty Leagues). I was told that Twizzle is a current member, I asked why he was sent the letter and I was told all the members got them, I told them that I as a current member did not.

Any rate since I was there and Twizzle and sent me the money I paid his 2009 fees.

So without Revealing the Membership Number he is a photo of last years Badge and this years Badge. Twizzle and Haynzy can you confirm you have a 2008 Badge.

2008 Badge

main.php

2009 Badge

main.php

bartman

Immortal
Nice work with the badge photos MITS, the 2009 gold one looks good.

If I've understood this right (and I may not have):
* Twiz got an overdue notice (even though he had paid his 2008 fee and received his blue badge)
* Not all current members received this (mistaken?) overdue notice... MITS told the office he hadn't, and neither have I.
* The office thought that everyone has received the/a notice, and they interpret it to be about the 2009 fees in advance, since they have the badges there ready to issue...

So just a question then - when are the rest of us going to get any notice (overdue or otherwise) telling us to pay our 2009 dues? Or have they lost some of the member addresses again :lol:

Nice work with the badge photos MITS, the 2009 gold one looks good.

If I've understood this right (and I may not have):
* Twiz got an overdue notice (even though he had paid his 2008 fee and received his blue badge)
* Not all current members received this (mistaken?) overdue notice... MITS told the office he hadn't, and neither have I.
* The office thought that everyone has received the/a notice, and they interpret it to be about the 2009 fees in advance, since they have the badges there ready to issue...

So just a question then - when are the rest of us going to get any notice (overdue or otherwise) telling us to pay our 2009 dues? Or have they lost some of the member addresses again :lol:

It's a Fair question. I would expect in the next two weeks for the regular notice of AGM letter (Normally Blue print on white paper with detachable slip for Proxy/ Renewals) should arrive for the Rest of us.

I also can't speak to the 2009 fees. I think the office do know that there was a database problem last year and it has been rectified so they are seeing those forms, just that Twiz's was paid up (so the form was sent to him incorrectly) So while I was there I might as well ensure he is paid up for next year as well.

I will post the letter twiz got tonight after I scan it into the PC.

bartman

Immortal
Thanks MITS, glad it's not just me that's confused!

Fair enough Twiz's money gets him a shiny new badge - I'm just surprised the badges are ready because I think some people experienced a wait for them in previous years, or had to chase them up?

But good job by the office if they have fixed last years problems and are actually on top of things for this year...

Hellsy

Immortal
I luv getting overdue letters when you havent got a first notice :lol: :lol:
For the record I have not got my renewal notice or an overdue one yet :lol: :lol:

But good job by the office if they have fixed last years problems and are actually on top of things for this year...

I think you will find that is the case. The Overdue letters are sent to catch anyone that might not have gotten the Notice of AGM. In reality the club does not normally send Overdue letters but due to the Database stuff up that Kevin Wise spoke about at the 2006 or 2007 AGM and it being rectified, They are working to ensure everyone doesn't loose their right to vote.

Also the Overdue notice states.

Parramatta DRLCL Letter (21 October 2008) said:
The 2008 Financial year for membership of the Parramatta District Rugby League Club is from the 1 August 2007 to 31 July 2008.

Considering the New Financial year has just occurred. Then we are due for our fees I find that the club actually having the Badges read at this time is a normal thing. Well hopefully any how.

Hellsy

Immortal
My renewal comes here along with Brendon's - he leaves money with me every GF weekend to pay it for him, I haven't seen his either

I luv getting overdue letters when you havent got a first notice :lol: :lol:
For the record I have not got my renewal notice or an overdue one yet :lol: :lol:

me neither

unless dad got ours and paid for them?

My renewal comes here along with Brendon's - he leaves money with me every GF weekend to pay it for him, I haven't seen his either

I think they come in early November, about a Month out from the AGM. So we should see them some time next week along with our annual and financial reports.

Latest posts