What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

bartman

Immortal
Also the Overdue notice states.

Considering the New Financial year has just occurred. Then we are due for our fees I find that the club actually having the Badges read at this time is a normal thing. Well hopefully any how.
Cool, thanks for clarifying that MITS.

I do find it strange that if the membership year runs August to July that they don't at least send regular notice of fees due a bit earlier than November...

If the badges are now indeed ready for November, then yYou'd think the whole system would be easier for the office if they sent a notice for payment/renewals shortly after August 1, and then caught any overdue people with second letters in November - at the same time as sending the notices of AGM and Annual Report for the preceeding year?

Anyway... as long as no-one falls through the gaps, that's really the main issue.

Hellsy

Immortal
This letter still confuses me..... so for people who were part of the computer system's glitch were given 10 days to renew their membership, but for those of us who weren't part of the glitch we haven't even been sent renewals yet?
Why the f**k wouldn't you just send out all the renewals to everyone?

This letter still confuses me..... so for people who were part of the computer system's glitch were given 10 days to renew their membership, but for those of us who weren't part of the glitch we haven't even been sent renewals yet?
Why the f**k wouldn't you just send out all the renewals to everyone?

Because those that were asked to pay hadn't done so for 2 years.

We have yet to got a year since we last paid.

Parra Guru

Coach
Hey Hells,

Can I get 3 more forms... one for me (I'll send it this time!!), and I've got 2 friends from Rugby who want to join.

Hellsy

Immortal
Sure matey, just remind me next time I am about to see you.
R U off to the game on Sunday @ penrith?

Hellsy

Immortal
Yay!! So they have put through the latest lot of memberships then, sweet. I had some peeps asking me how long it usually took, they should get theirs this week as well.

Parra Guru

Coach
Sure matey, just remind me next time I am about to see you.
R U off to the game on Sunday @ penrith?

Not sure, probably not that one at this stage. You going to Parra on Wed night? We may be heading out to that one.

Either way I'll send u a text, no huge rush for em but they're pretty keen to join so I'll just let em know when I have the forms :)

Actually, I may need 5, as I do recall someone else mentioning that they wanted to join.... I was so drunk though :lol:

Hellsy

Immortal
I got my renewal today so everyones should be on the way out to them.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE RENEW!! :D :D :D

Latest posts