What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Hellsy

Immortal
Update!!!!! 313 people!!!!!
Please note yearly memberships are $25/year

Address/Payment/Board Meeting details:
The Board meet few months or so and they approve members in that, your application will just wait until the next one comes around.

Parramatta District Rugby League Club Ltd
PO Box 2666
North Parramatta
NSW 1750 (yes this is correct!!!)

Payment is best made by sending a cheque in with the forms (made out to the PDRLCL), or else get a money order from your bank, otherwise you may have to contact them, or if you live nearby drop in and pay in cash.
Phone: (02) 8843 0300
Fax: (02) 8843 0318
Email: pr@parraeels.com.au

These people have been sent a form by mail they should have received it by now depending on where they live:
LU Total = 213
Eelsta - +3
Flatch
Booey - +4
QHF
Macquarie Scorpions
Bartman
Rowdy
PB
Twizzle
eelz47 +3
eelaholic
UTE
Colonel + 1
Leasa - +2
Tin
Oscarman
Eelman03
Kornstar - +4 friends
drtymind - +1
Spiderdan
eels74
lisaeels - +7 friends
PJMarshal
Kylie_J
Parra Guru
btaag + 1
AlexTheEel
paulb88
eel4life +1
Zuke +1
Noosa-eel
Freak2 +1
YY Cheng
Strider
Eelementary +2
WA Eel
Angry_eel
Forward Pass
Moggles +2
Sooper Dooper
noyd
half
lango13 +1
Mistybee
Dazeely
Macca
Glenn
poojar
kevvie
Aneeltilidie - + 2
Herbert Powell - +1
Mr_E - +1
Mickdo
Hollywood Jesus
the merch
Haynzy - +1
Half
Tyler Durden
johnkolc
ParraPhantom - +2
Thedux - +1
Jodeci - +4
Fisheel
Hindyscrack
HindyRulz - +1
_goParra
EELMAN JACK
Scottyeel +1
chrismiass +1
parrathruandthru +2
MaroubraEel +1
Agent Mulder
Daneel
Bazal
Parra R 4 Me
Morentio +1
Suitman
Eelectric +4
parra-matters
FROSTY319
fanaticeel
matteels
aenemus
ISHAC1
JKS
Scoops
parramatta_eels_123 + 2
albs_99 + 1
KaboobieGarfunkelShazam
Oudenryn
Emjaycee + 2
BBQ'd Iguana
Captain BF
1 Eyed TEZZA
Avenger + 1
1 un-named forum member
butch82
El Diablo
Selkirk
1 un-named forum member
Bazza + 2
Goey Man’s Friends – 6
1 un-named forum member
gobbies
Rewn + 2
paul w
griff09
muznik
hindmarsh1 + 7
JoeyJoJo83 + 1
Rogue.9
razzman16
Peakers
Musicman
Rambo1 + 1
parra81
parraboy + 2
eel01s + 1
Eels4life
KPEELS + 1
Mickyd39
Nogard37 + 1
gaffer

Facebook said:
28 people

Official board Total = 34
Eel54
Ringomitch
Chiffru + 3
Luigi + 1
Gleneel
BluenGoldwestie + 1
parraeelectric
CumberlandAshes81
Swordland
eel33 + 5
Northerneel
Jewel + 1
Eels R No 1
billtorps +1
SweenEel +1
B-Tron + 3
Parra66
Eel of the East

These people will need to be taken care of by the people who know them (Total = 38):
+ 2 of my friends that sit behind me in the Cronin Stand (Hellsy)
+ 1 friend from work (Hellsy)
+ 3 friends of MITS (Hellsy)
+ 3 friends of PP (Parra Pete)
+ 10 friends of Belly (Belly)
+ 4 casual readers (Hellsy)
+ 1 friend from NZ (Hellsy)
+ 6 friends from Coffee Shop (Jess)
+ 2 friends of Jess (Jess)
+ 7 people given forms at 2008 AGM

Is there anyone else out there who wants to join???

If anyone else is interested please PM me with the following details:
1. Full name
2. Address to send form (Work, Home or an Aussie relative if you are overseas)
3. How many forms would you like?

parra pete

Referee
I posted my cheque for renewal over a month ago. The cheque has not been presented for payment and emails to Kevin Wise have not been answered.
Might have to go directly to Fitzy, or one of the 3Ps....

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I posted my cheque for renewal over a month ago. The cheque has not been presented for payment and emails to Kevin Wise have not been answered.

Pete when I was listed in the annual report as a non-voting member and I believed I was a voting member, I called up and spoke to Kevin who was more than happy to help me sort it out.

Suitman

Post Whore
-

Why would you want one of the 3P's pete when Fitzy is such a great mate?

Suity

Pete when I was listed in the annual report as a non-voting member and I believed I was a voting member, I called up and spoke to Kevin who was more than happy to help me sort it out.

May I ask ME what happened with that? It was a cause of great concern on these forums.

parra pete

Referee
I go straight to Kevin....He is so wise in things like this. The thing that concerns me is the cheque hasn't been presented - and it has been over a month since it was lodged.
In the businesses that I have operated, my staff members were required to have the major part of the position 'up to date' BEFORE they went on holidays..
I too was shown as a non voting member in 2007..but it has since been fixed..
I know if I went to Fitzy he would fix it up..But it is not his job.

Last edited:

Stagger eel

Staff member
I go straight to Kevin....He is so wise in things like this. The thing that concerns me is the cheque hasn't been presented - and it has been over a month since it was lodged.
In the businesses that I have operated, my staff members were required to have the major part of the position 'up to date' BEFORE they went on holidays..
I too was shown as a non voting member in 2007..but it has since been fixed..
I know if I went to Fitzy he would fix it up..But it is not his job.

lol..good one Pete.

strider

Post Whore
just for the record ... I sent in my renewal mid-Nov, finally got the badge mid/late-Dec, but my cheque still hasn't been presented

amazingly enough, I rang the office staff to talk to them about it back in early Dec - who would have thought that would be the right thing to do? :shock:

Maroubra Eel

Coach
May I ask ME what happened with that? It was a cause of great concern on these forums.

Well Mits, I called them up as you suggested earlier. They said a mistake had been made and that I was actually a voting member. So i went along to the meeting and voted. Everyone can now rest easy.

Well Mits, I called them up as you suggested earlier. They said a mistake had been made and that I was actually a voting member. So i went along to the meeting and voted. Everyone can now rest easy.

Arhh Very well. so it would once again appear that those colating the Annual report have made an error, that has not been picked up. Very Well.

bartman

Immortal
Arhh Very well. so it would once again appear that those colating the Annual report have made an error, that has not been picked up. Very Well.
Which probably is fair warning to anyone thinking the club somehow had fixed everything after the previous batch of reported membership errors, and that the list is in a shape that can be completely trusted again.

It pays prospective voting members and voting members alike to remain vigilant...

I know that was one of the thing I bought up with Denis when I had a chat to him before the election, around about the No Proxies news I confirmed.

There are some very disappointed people, at the way membership is run at the football club when compared with the leagues club.

40,000 members and not an issue about member or non member or any sort of question over voting rights or payment or the fact someone hasn't paid their dues, fair it is not taken as seriously one would say compared to the Football club, still it has 40,000 members where as the Football club has less than 700 or so and still can't get the number and status of its members completely correct.

I know Denis has some plans for that as well, to try and smarten up that part of the business.

bartman

Immortal
I know Denis has some plans for that as well, to try and smarten up that part of the business.
Not before time.

It's hardly rocket science, and as you've said the number of people involved is (at this stage) still quite small. Doesn't reflect well on Kevin Wise's abilities imo, if the buck for this stops with him...

A good/simple system, with regular back-up, and some (more/better/error-free) proactive work contacting people whose renewals etc have lapsed should see them get on top of it in time for the next AGM...

Latest posts