What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

strider

Post Whore
big round of applause for all those involved - ESPECIALLY hellsy :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

(I would have given more applause only it won't let me)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
strider said:
big round of applause for all those involved - ESPECIALLY hellsy :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

(I would have given more applause only it won't let me)

here here

Hellsy

Immortal
Awwww.. thanks guys, it was no problem at all.
Had a big response yesterday, here is the update!!!

List no longer accurate, please see last page for updated list, details and instructions.

Any questions?? Feel free to ask!!!!!

Hellsy

Immortal
List no longer accurate, please see last page for updated list, details and instructions.

Hellsy

Immortal
surfsup said:
seems very interesting but i'm happy just being a regular fan sorry.

Thats cool, I guess this part of the club is not 4 everyone

bazza said:
I posted off my completed form and cheque today

Woo Hoo!!!

I'll have to find out when the next board meeting is..... everyone that had their forms in by last week would have gone to the board for approval today, the rest will have to wait till the next meeting

Hellsy

Immortal
I had a few more requests this week, I think we are up to 138 now... I left the list at work though.. will have to post the updated list on Friday.

So is there anyone that hasn't recieved their form as yet???
Does anyone need any more forms after conning family/friends into wanting to join??

strider

Post Whore
BTW - 23rd of January was the big day that the board was gonna decide if we were worthy of being members .... ooooooo

- will dennis panic and think someone is trying to overtake
- will Hellsy, Jess, Nikki, Eela, MITS and Mr Hellsy/Jess be considered good enough judges of character
- will the board decide they can't afford that many free beers at the AGM

who knows?

Hellsy

Immortal
:LOL: :LOL:

Well hopefully we are considered good enough judges!! Alan seems to think we are :D :D

If anyone hears anything back from the club let us all know!!

I know Kylie rang today and they told her that her application was waiting for approval

Hellsy

Immortal

Hellsy

Immortal

Hellsy

Immortal

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
boy these people are slow, still haven't recieved anything back from them

Hellsy

Immortal
Yeah... thats our footy club for ya......

There phone number is 02 8843 0300, if you wanted to follow them up.

I can't exactly call as they won't give me details of another persons application status

strider

Post Whore
yeah i haven't heard anything yet either .... they haven't cashed the cheque yet either ... so at this stage I am assuming they think Hellsy is a bad seed

;-) :lol:

Hellsy

Immortal
Well for goodness sakes will someone who got their money on before the last board meeting call the Footy Office and ask them what the hold up is???
I can't do it on behalf of an applicant, it will have to be an enquiry from one of you.

When MITS comes back he might be able to ask Ovo, and if I see Ovo this weekend I'll ask him for sure.