What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Red & Black Army

Perth Red

Post Whore
Got a nice Australia Day present in the post. 3 Bears stickers from the Central Coast Supporters Group - proclaiming the Red and Black Army. Great stuff!

Promotion. Take note, Reds fans.

We gave out free stickers last year, nice to see the Bears catching up though!

^_^

Juniors
You donkey...That's not funny at all...peanuts for brains...that poor bear.

Your right that poor bear, but in the context he used it for it suits Ronnie juuuuustt rightttttt.

:crazy: Ronnie is the national icon for being the result of having unprotected sex with a family member, he even has the gall to call a passionate bunch of funs scum.....jst because we dont root our sisters :lol:

Definition of trash: worthless people: Rockin Ronny : Anyone who is the product of inbreeding

The words out Ron....

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
Your right that poor bear, but in the context he used it for it suits Ronnie juuuuustt rightttttt.

:crazy: Ronnie is the national icon for being the result of having unprotected sex with a family member, he even has the gall to call a passionate bunch of funs scum.....jst because we dont root our sisters :lol:

Definition of trash: worthless people: Rockin Ronny : Anyone who is the product of inbreeding

The words out Ron....

I'd forgotten how the inbred Manly scum sound when they get their knickers in a twist.

Bring back the Bears. Jail the Manly scum for fraud. Simple.

MsStorm

Bench

The words out Ron....

I love animals and using them in this manner to discredit a forum member is very poor. You guys should respect each others teams..I know you are mucking around and I do it too, but....

Suppose guys have a different attitude.

Last edited:
I'd forgotten how the inbred Manly scum sound when they get their knickers in a twist.

Bring back the Bears. Jail the Manly scum for fraud. Simple.

hey trackhead, you have`nt been around lately.....i suppose you have been busy, preparing the agendas for the 2009 dead bears society meetings.......good luck with that

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
hey trackhead, you have`nt been around lately.....i suppose you have been busy, preparing the agendas for the 2009 dead bears society meetings.......good luck with that

Manly scum,

You should be sponsored by Rod Adler, Alan Bond and Ivan Milat.
Criminals funded by criminals.
Is it too late to rehire Hartley to referee your games?
Can we get Arko back to run the game to help you?
Can we get Bozo back to put Manly players in the Aust team?
Can we get Peter Peters to eat all the pies?

Remember - Manly is a stain on the great game of rugby league. Their fans are a stain on a great sporting nation. It is only your inherent stupidity that prevents you understanding this.

Die Manly scum!

^_^

Juniors
I jst want to run something past you Ron-Burgandy....but it seems your team was deemed to be more of a blight on the game hence removed from first grade :BDH:

Your constant dribbling reffering to us as Manly scum & to die jst shows me what type of person you really are :crazy:

NUTTER!

The removal of your team seems to have had a dramatic impact on your life....do you have a girlfriend? Are you married? Do you even have any contact with anyone outside of the forums? Do you cry yourself to sleep at night screaming DIE MANLY SCUM as you relive the disturbing sequence of events that you call everyday living, Im gonna say yes for the latter :lol:

The league should bring the bears back though only if they make Ronnie their team mascot...would you be up for it Ron you dirtbag? Anything for yah team right hahahaah

Last edited:

gong_eagle

First Grade
I love animals and using them in this manner to discredit a forum member is very poor. You guys should respect each others teams..I know you are mucking around and I do it too, but....

Suppose guys have a different attitude.

ronnie is just bitter and twisted :lol:

KHunt

Juniors
Just wondering why there's a Newtown Jets forum, but no North Sydney one? Surely the Bears deserve one too.