What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jordan Periera Signs For A Further Two Years

Drag Queen

Bench
Deserves it and happy for him on a personal level. Sounds to me like he isn't necessary a starting winger next year which begs the question, "who is?".
Curious to doubt why he isn't a starting winger? He's been fantastic in FG. I recall quite a few writing him off as a reserve player at the old age of 25. Go bloody figure.

Probably scored Herbert’s spot.

Showed the necessary desire and power to play FG.

Nice guy, hope he stars next season.

With Flo gone and rumours circulating about Nene, there are spots available.

Will be interested to see how the new Fijian winger scrubs up in pre-season.

Hope Mary doesn’t try to play Lomax on the wing.

He is a pure quality centre.

We will find out soon enough.

Gareth67

First Grade
Great news for JP .
He is a respectful guy and has worked hard to get his chance.
All the best JP put in a good pre season and cement your spot on the wing.
Nice guy who loves the dragon's.

He comes across as just that Sammy and he certainly adds some much needed spark to the outside backs . With the addition of Peirra and Lomax they have suddenly become a very solid unit , even Lafai has played better with those 2 younguns along side of him .

By the way it is good to see you back posting once again , I expect that you were well and truly down in the dumps as we all were . And please ensure that there is none of that ' nude stripping ' when you chaps go out for your end of season drinks ! :innocent:

Pilot house

Juniors
He’s very complete physically jp. Very strong yet agile, reminds me of a young Greg Inglis.

Needs a stronger fend, some more ball skills, but he’s got the platform. I think he’d be better at fullback. Offers a bit on the hop.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
He’s very complete physically jp. Very strong yet agile, reminds me of a young Greg Inglis.

Needs a stronger fend, some more ball skills, but he’s got the platform. I think he’d be better at fullback. Offers a bit on the hop.
In what way does he remind you? When Greg Inglis played for Norths Devils he was a gangly young player often running down the sideline using his fend to score.
Jordan Periera has more bulk about him and uses that to his advantage.
Physically, they are two very different players.

Pilot house

Juniors
In what way does he remind you? When Greg Inglis played for Norths Devils he was a gangly young player often running down the sideline using his fend to score.
Power, agility and a hint of ganglement

Same grunt, big internal combustion engines, step capacity.