What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jordan Periera Signs For A Further Two Years

st.phil

Bench
Again, everyone having a jiz fest over Rava playing 1 good game, and again who was that against? Full strength Storm? Roosters? Souths? No, his 2 "good" games were against the Dogs and Cowboys. Until he oerforms against the likes of tge too teams i reserve my judgement.
As for the other winger, he's now played 3 games and scored how many trys? Again, his potential is good, but how long between looking like a winger and actually being one?
As for Periera, he will never be top shelf, however, to play Maranta over him in any team is just madness and bs.
Young Saab shows lots of promise but he's a fair way off 1st grade. Yesterdays CC game highlighted that.
oh how fantastic, I bet he is waiting to get a pass in your books... honestly you judge wingers / outside backs when the side is being being spanked? Yeah we all know he is raw but he has shown more than any of our outside backs this year

Dragonslayer

First Grade
oh how fantastic, I bet he is waiting to get a pass in your books... honestly you judge wingers / outside backs when the side is being being spanked? Yeah we all know he is raw but he has shown more than any of our outside backs this year

Lol